wednesday 27/07/2011

Jungo Clan is a sold clan with their 3 stars being probably some of the best in UR.
Their 2 stars seem to be ruled by Pegh at the moment with his damage reduction and Mindy not too far behind.
The Jungo Clan's LifeGap ability is boosted by cards like Scopica, Eggman and Nyema and the latest addition Ashiko, even though is overpriced, allows a certain amount of control regarding SOA cards.

I feel that their 5 star cards are severely underrated with Nahema and Adler taking the back seat to Askai.

My next favorite and newest clan is Berzerk.
Some good 4 stars with Revok, Gus and Beef and the monsters Cortez & Taylor.
It is however the 3 stars and 2 stars that I think are incredible.
Lola with her Defeat ability giving you 3 life allows you pill saving, Kostner offering you life per damage and Norman with his 8 Power at the cost of 1 Pill and Vivian (only 260 clintz???) at her 7/4 with protection against her damage manipulation.

And Melanie with a mere 2 stars offering you 8 Power and Protection for it.
Drummond with his +8 Attack gets a worth mention as does Esther with her 7/1 and Poison.

The Berzerk clan has a solid line up here and I am honestly impressed with them at this stage and looking forward to the any new recruits that might be coming forward.

Thanks Rod!

I typically play mono-pussycats and I got bored of my usual deck so I tried to use cards that I rarely use. While experimenting around, I noticed that three cards had pill manipulation but I never used all three before. So I made a deck using the last 8 pussycat cards to be released regardless of whether I liked them or not as long as it fit 25 star for ELO.

It actually ended up being a pretty powerful winning deck that I wouldn't have created myself and gave me a renewed faith in Candace. Anyone else wanna try with another clan?

tuesday 26/07/2011

5 messages

Right on good to know! thanks much guys.

The main Meta Consists of Piranas, GHEIST, and Rescue. That list can also include AS, NIghtmare and Freaks depending on bans.

Nice deck but level up logan.

Miss twice cr is good smiley

Okay I will use Glenn for Survior Elo etc.
And hugo for deathmatch (Leveling up)

2 - Sasha, Redra
3 - Chiara, Praxie, Sandro
4 - Greem, Jay, Belgosi
5 - Tomas, Aylen

I had 417,453 and I really am considering a sellout

I have gotten 13th place multiple times in DTs (sadly it is my best). I use a 26* deck with 9 Montana cards.

6 messages

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1857386&subject_page=1
(Post #15)

The above shows who the first pirana(s) were that introduced pill manipulation. If you scroll through, players like Gomla have listed the other "pioneers."

The 3rd draft currently out is only a "PRE-version." In the actual third version, I will list who was "first." Hopefully my data will be accurate. smiley

monday 25/07/2011

Try it without dot at the end smiley
http://urban-rivals.wikia.com/wiki/News_archive

Type 1 = 25* or under
type 2 = 26* or over

Cards have 2 to 5 stars each, for example arkn has 2, XU52 has 5.

If you add up the stars in your deck (generally 8 cards) you get your star total. * = star.

Heal 2 Max 12

but cards wouldnt be that good damage wise

for thos that say heal 2 is OP cuz of +2 life
we got poison 2 FIRST and UR just released -2 opp life min 2! really UR compared to freaks berzerk's bonus is Meh!

^This smiley

Damn how could anyone do stuff like that!

Freaks!

I think he means bodenpower

Prefulling is getting a card to just one game away from max leveling. For example, getting a 4* to 2995 XP, when the maximum is 3000. Cards like these are sold for more than market price, and people who buy them use them to level up faster, either by using their own reserve XP or by leveling them in Lost Warehouse. These are the players who you see get 20k+ BP a day without any effort.

Its seems mostly ok but personally i would change Edwin to Sargh.

Staple Gheist Cards: Arkn,Bristone,Leviatonn,Toro
Staple Roots Cards: Yookie, Arno, Noodile, Rico

You can make a deck from those cards, either make a half deck with both or go mono. Gheist are offence, Roots are offence.

Create a subject