tuesday 09/08/2011

It requires you to make your own image (with your name on it) and then uploading it as per normal. Alternatively you could beg someone to do it for you smiley

Except for gork backslash poison... example: if a poison is still activated by the time gork's backslash is activated.... it wont work... the previous poison is still the one who will do the damage to you

Telling sarcasm isn't very easy when all you're doing is reading type, there are tons of people who probably seriously believe that kolos or jackie cr shouldn't be permabanned. the only ones you might be able to argue for are kerry, striker, and gil, but it's a tough arguement, and they'd probably be voted regularly anyway

monday 08/08/2011

I beat the last ones using a mono montana deck (for the bella Ld missions), only had troubles with Usine a Pillz and the one after that. smiley it was this deck seems it's already preseted smiley o°.0 Special 25*0.°o

Play in daily tornaments, play the game, sell characters, buy em from the shop

1 messages

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=modes

Other than that I am unable to understand what your exact problem is.

Once upon a time I would have agreed, more or less. But Legend Missions set the precedent for missions that can no longer be completed no matter what (if you did not start them on time). So I'd say the desire to make all missions available (wthout high cost) will not be heeded - it's not possible anyway.

I like the bid increments idea, with both players placing their bets, then a simultaneous reveal. Exact numbers/ranges would need tweaked a little bit to ensure that you can trick your opponent into pilling too heavy.

Maybe the limit on pillz you can use per round increases each time you come back to raise? Possibly while at the same time the insta-win gap gets smaller?

The gap would have to be set by ATTACK value, not by PILL value though. So high power cards mean you can attain auto-win gaps more easily.

Assuming equal power, and that 3*Power for these cards is the auto-win gap:
So I want to force you to overpill, I bid 3 on first round, hoping you will bid 1 and be threatened that I create an insta-win gap. Next round we can bid up to 5 pillz, so if I bid all 5 and the insta-win is +/-3, you are already down by 2, so you MUST bid 4 pillz to stop me from claiming the round. If I bid 0 to throw it, then you have paid 5 to my 3, so I have a small advantage in pillz now.

In other scenarios, you might have a case with Ambre + Willy (14 power) against Redra (6 Power). If Redra does 1 pill and Willy does 4, that is 42 against 6, almost certainly sufficient to trigger an insta-win gap on the first round.

In this model, I would say you start with 10 pillz each, and gain 8, 6, and 4, on the following rounds. So you can always bid fairly large and yet get back substantial pillz, but creating small gaps early pays off nicely later.

Theme decks are good as first ever pack buy. They will not provide anything significant ever, but they will provide a deck that can be used in the game. If you'd use your clintz to 3 random packs you could end up with no usable cards at all, without bonus synergies. So - playwise - for first pack the them deck is totally OK choise.

After getting better or near same level of hand as theme deck is they become bad choise. As in any progressive game, you just dont easily cut to the top end stuff, right? - So getting what is needed to survive is good FIRST priority.

Thanks guys. Really enjoying the game so far.

sunday 07/08/2011

Try daily Tournaments, ELO is to competitive with that deck. Also try getting NEW BLOOD when you get the credits as you usually get higher clintz per card...

Sarkrohm is a good choice, so is Skeelz as an other half-deck as they're both usefull yet quite cheap smiley

He asked if it's the BEST pill manipulation deck, not necessarily saying it must be ONLY pill manipulation smiley

Personally I think Eklore is better than Morphun

And Katan is.. meh. I don't really like the low power. Since it's T2 anyway, why not use Dalhia instead?

Veronica she plays mind games

@DeepEnd I know arno is a nice card but I think hes overpriced but putting that aside toro and praxie are both extremely powerful and game changing cards who can make or break a deck, Arno just doesnt do that so you will miss him the least of those 3

saturday 06/08/2011

That is true, a rich player with say 3 million clintz, would put a million clintz in the "bank" and make 200k or so all to easily

Leroyjenkins21 has good points there. The downfall of microinvesting is just that - you will end eventually buying something you cant sell for profit, or even at for some loss. Then all you can do is to dump the card for what it really sells for - or add it to your collection - as fresh microinvestor I only invested to cards I dont have, so if the trade would bork atleast my collection would add up (but i did this only if I had money to keep the investing up...) smiley

Note those moments, they are very educating and they help you to figure out the markets inner working. Fails teaches you 10 times more than success and help you to better estimate what is good deal and what is not. Everybody fails - just learn to do it less than others smiley

From the real market stocks there is simple rule : Suck up your losses quickly, learn from then and push on. That means, dont hang on a card that is bad deal, you are often better out with little money than being married to card you want to sell for profit - even if you really cant. You can make money out of money, but you cant make money out of card that you cant (wont) sell because its "bad deal". Hanging on to such card is WORSER deal than the bad deal that lets you move on.

I tried to test it in solo but failed. The AI never uses his Wurmhol to block my Gork...smiley

I saw this as well, it's amazing to see Kolos true colours.

Create a subject