saturday 21/05/2011

So the market has so many different strategies. I think I just got a hard lesson in this crash course. Well it seems that maybe I need to gather this information and put it to proper use then.......you all had great insight at the end. I can say I don't regret posting this for the fact that every error is a learning experience to pave the path for ones' self improvement. Though this was interesting and the debate hit all my points I thought would be right. I admit it is sometimes fun to humiliate oneself and yes okay, I'm still new to this. So okay I see the flaw in my reasoning and it seems all sources points this out. Thanks for bearing with me I guess....I had all my questions and issues answered(more than once). I will just wrap this up by saying I'm just really stubborn and persistent until I am completely shown otherwise, which is probably my biggest flaw or my strongest aspect.....I really can't figure that out. *well life moves on*

friday 20/05/2011

Half decks Tyd, pirañas+heroe Tyd, Mono Taljion.

Thats the more usual aproach. Still, it really depends on ur strategy, Taljion will get the damage through most of the time, and he is always cost effective, meaning that u rarely will have to pill more than the damage he does. Tyd in the other hand can play the roll of a Wall.

Emeth, Trish, Gatline, thormund.

oh yes..great for a type one decksmiley

Unless hes got a vermyn n dont rade

thursday 19/05/2011

I don't know. Every other forum works fine with moderators actually moderating and not having to proofread every single post. There are spamfilters and curse-word filters and "report abuse/spam" buttons and moderators can give warnings to offenders and they can ban them and all. It's not like they have anything better to do than reading posts in the first place. They propably have to read every post anyway, it would only might be too late for some, if not catched early on.

I can totally understand all this gestapo thing. They want to protect underage children from exposure to cruelties of online trolling. I absolutely support that. It's not like some of the game art is totally inapropriate for children.

It's a human like robot, like C3PO.

It could also be a mobile phone operating system.

Kate gets it and does whatever with it

I agree with supa cookie

1 messages

When i'm using Opera, then it counts 3 pills when i only click twice. It does show the pills right though. But at first, i didn't notice it (because i clicked faster than my eyes registered it) and i was surprised being taken more pills than i expected. I don't have that with firefox.

What browser are you using ? I tink i have some other oddities with FF, but i can't remember what at the moment.

Interesting. =)
I'll try and get them next time. =)

wednesday 18/05/2011

Thanks for answer.
I think I will keep Simon for now. He makes nice 2HKO with Giovanni smiley

I was thinking maybe an easier system instead of going to the effort to create an event..so therefore you can add guilds to your list to war with(agreed on both sides, of coarse)..

as for the perk...yes, that does describe being in a guild, but doesn't exactly qualify as a perk.i mean, what motivate a guild to be #1 besides bragging rights?

@0 Pride: thanks.glad someone liked it.

The best deal I saw was 10 griezzo's being sold for 100 each!

Remove Nightmare from that list, they were released on June 2006

Whenever you search for a preset and put "elo" "type elo" your search always returns decks with banned and perma banned characters. It's frustrating scroling through them to find which ones actualy match the search criterea. These filters clearly aren't doing their job right. Please fix them, ta smiley

@Mr Intelijent
Of course it will.smiley
1 less power on ur opp is always good

Vickie as she is great for Dt Dm and Survivor Splata is purely Elo and even so I would use Bogdan and Baldovino over him

Ask mods about your problem smiley

Could youll rate and comment this deck plz http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1872664

Create a subject