wednesday 25/05/2011

Also depends on how much damige i have taken as well.

deleted

srry for allthe ghiest decks but i was inspired by the 3* healer that ghiest desperly needed.

12 messages

Hehe it's fine Mr Intelijent. smiley
I remember seeing this same thread or something very a like to it many times before.

@ Kise No, i didn't mean cards prices - that we can already do. I ment by stars. Actually if the market options would be enchanced like the collection sorting ones already - by stars, fully developed or under developed etc. anyway.

"Lol are u still talking about that bet"

I second that

"Lol a billion clintz You should and you knew that the other guy was just joking."

No a billion pounds. Surely you would know he wouldn't pay a bilion pounds I can almost garuntee he didn't have a 1000 pounds let alone 1,000,000,000

- (If you haven't already) Keep spamming the people in the event to vote (and make sure the message has the event link).

NO! that makes me not vote spammers are just annoying and makes me not vote.

How do you vote yes anyway i have been trying to figure this out for a while

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the end of an event on the front page at top it will have the winner is such and such and will win such and such do you agree or something along those lines.

At this very moment skeelz because they have the most powerfull cards but if you waite intill berzerk gets a few more releses (and there prices settle) then it could change.

I would chose Gil because he is better most of the time because very few opponents would lower there pillz to about 4 intill the last few rounds.

@kise2-HW i mean all my personal clan missions

tuesday 24/05/2011

Who would know apart from you two smiley

I would drop Vince.

Also you should keep it at 8 cards because this will allow you to get the more powerfull cards more often.

The number of clintz seems to be arbitrary (at least for me), same with loosing and gaining it. I have to look out to make sure where does it gets lost and where does it come back again (before filing any reports).

Anyway, you're not the only one.

monday 23/05/2011

Stop Opponent Post: X

If THE CHARACTER wins the round, the enemy player will be unable to post on the forums for X days

Yup funny thing tht alrdy happens in facebook UR but not on the main site

sunday 22/05/2011

Yeah just get the better card of skeelz and sell the worse. if you got all pick a clan that goes well with skeelz and start collecting those. then chose a clan that goes wel with either skeelz or your second clan and collect the good cards of that. bring viarity into the game and you can start using them once you've got 4 cards bought in a half deck and get used to the new clan and also have some kind of comford as you are also using the skeelz that you know how to play.

Add Tino, & Embolt. I would say replace Vince and Russel to get them in there. You want low base damage values so you can stay above the minimum value which will prevent your other -Opp Life from triggering. Praxie is really expensive, but his Min 0 makes him priceless for this mission attempt.

Lol magus that song friday is horrible

Edd
ace
avola
donnie
oscar
mona
prince jr
spiaghi

saturday 21/05/2011

Actually.... I like it-- under conditions.

The credit card must obviously have a limit. Probably 75% of the player's total clintz. Just to show that the player actual HAS the money to make the purchase.

Next, using the credit card should still cost 10% of the purchases' original price.

From there it will automatically take 10% of the clintz you owe from your account every week.

If you can't pay the 10%, your purchased item will be repossessed and sold on the market for 2-5% over the current lowest price.

Kate will keep your payments.

I'm only saying this since it's cute; I don't really want it implemented, though.

Bumped this from 1,5 years back to say that?

Create a subject