wednesday 20/04/2011

There was no need to post the same subject twice...

Here's a good one for half Skeelz/Vortex

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1836411&list

Yeah well its Dangerzone, which is one of the easiest rooms in addition to Fight Club, heck, you can even win by KO with a 8* hand and 0 pilling everything

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1795699&subject_page=0

tuesday 19/04/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1837343&list
Check it out ! Leave a comment!

Uh, were you even in the training room?

Uh

It's calculated. Doesn't "activate first" because then

Say if you had heal 2 max 12 and poison 2 min 3 and you were at 12 life, you'd lose 2 because "heal activates first"

I haven't tried it, but I'm assuming the game CAN see that the should just cancel each other as long as the life is between 3 and 12.

But poison and heal work after everything else, so yeah, you got +2 life first, then lost 2 due to poison.

So you have a reasonable amount of clintz and no predilection for any particular clan. In that case, I'd suggest first picking a format you like to play in, then choosing the clan most suited for that format. Imho:

T1: Uppers, montana and rescue
T2: Montana, Nightmare, Bangers
Elo: Depends on the week, but Piranas, Gheist, and Rescue are incredibly consistent
Survivor: Piranas

Buying packs are good, go classic they always seem to net me the best, i got Sylth and Wee Lee in one once

Packs arent a guarantee though so don't expect a god card every time, ive had plenty of crap packs where everything i get is worth less than 1.5k clintz
buying clintz is meh, id personally rather take the risk of the packs

Enter lotteries, they're generally decent, especially ones with low entry fees. i mean 200 clintz for a shot at some 2k + prizes, yeh ill take that chance!

The prize draw, tickets are easy to get, i always get prize tickets from doing missions, and well its like normal lotteries
Better to be in it than not in it

Harder way: get over 1200 in ELO and pray u get lucky again and win a rare card, or really get some luck and get in top 100 and hope to win a Cr

Alas, not much help from the community !!

If all fails. Contact support (the little green ? in the top right) and they can soon tell you how to confirm your account (and with what email address).

Spiaghi & ottavia (damage reducers), prince jr & mona (power reducers), enzo & rosa (poision), and edd and don (adequate damagers) [replace don with fabio or avola when u get the chance] ur welcome and gud luck

monday 18/04/2011

Well, any way to list only decks that are ELO playable for the current week would be ok

Yup the ranking is based on your battlepoints collected on that day/week/month/over your career. It matter little weather you got them by levelling up cards, or in DM, or by playing random games. Any battlepoints you makes adds to your ranking.

Consult a staff on that matter, because if the card was not used for that purpose it was donated, it may be considered Card Theft

Just do Eyrik

sunday 17/04/2011

Format?
Playing Strategy?
Previous Deck?
You gotta give us more info.

Thanks smiley
and does every1 get the 100 clintz for the lucky number? cuz i had it and didny get a msg saying i got 100 clintz :S

All in all every card is vulnerable to SOA except piranas/nightmare, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you can't achieve a victory(unless your facing me then it's a sure kill, i destroy with gheist). Also don't focus on the ability of vortex too much as there main focus is there bonus(like most clans, if not all clans). Pill manipulation is the key to victory especially when dealing with cards/clans that specialize in this area vortex being on piranas the other. Don't worry about c beast ability being stopped , hey if you can achieve a victory with sliman and mayhem then whats the difference with c beast?

Create a subject