monday 18/04/2011

Just do Eyrik

sunday 17/04/2011

Format?
Playing Strategy?
Previous Deck?
You gotta give us more info.

Thanks smiley
and does every1 get the 100 clintz for the lucky number? cuz i had it and didny get a msg saying i got 100 clintz :S

All in all every card is vulnerable to SOA except piranas/nightmare, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you can't achieve a victory(unless your facing me then it's a sure kill, i destroy with gheist). Also don't focus on the ability of vortex too much as there main focus is there bonus(like most clans, if not all clans). Pill manipulation is the key to victory especially when dealing with cards/clans that specialize in this area vortex being on piranas the other. Don't worry about c beast ability being stopped , hey if you can achieve a victory with sliman and mayhem then whats the difference with c beast?

Well, they released comics about Scott Ld in France (and it looks like it's NOT on the website, it's an actual physical comic book that you can find in a comic book shop) and are now looking for partners/sponsors in other countries

If you have two characters from the same clan in your hand then the bonus will be activated. for example if I have Frank and Cesare in my hand then their clan bonus will activate

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&subject_page=0&id_subject=1585178
So the glitch has been fixed then? Too lazy to test it myself smiley

saturday 16/04/2011

Thanks alot for the link smiley Hope it comes soon on android and we have more news on the subject.

What ever card has lower lvl guys!!!

I like to think of brute force as a 60 powered deck....containing many 8 powers

freaks/junta are great for this

What is up with everybody reviving old threads lately? smiley

So.. actually you wrote this to asks us about our opinion
but at the end you already know the problem and don't need our assistance
you already know what you want, you even already decide 3 cards that pretty obvious which one is the winner

Spiaghi is my choice

and this deck is only for ELO
it would be hard to use this in T1

friday 15/04/2011

@ Night-Warrior

I think I'll go with the Sentinel Deck, it looks promising, thanks a lot for taking the time to help, really appreciate it.

@post 13: UR Staff only allow players that registered before the Noels were released to get them.

@ BotShot

About Bonnie Ld. Any other way to use her is if you fury her up and put few more pills on her, but that requires you to have someone else dashing out 8 damage + another at_least_with_4_damage card (+ a lot of luck), so they wouldn't expect anything like that. But with 2 damages she is pretty much useless. But even compared to other 2* Piranas cards, she's not that great. Tula has 4 damage and has basically the same 7 power. Puff can stop beasts (but can fall for bluffs). Spycee is s**t but at least can stop some really nasty abilities to soften the blow (like Kolos you mentioned). Hawkins / Hawkins Noel are about the same level, but i personally would prefer either of them before Bonnie Ld. She is better than Dante (maybe), Gran Vista and Trey though. So basically having Bonnie in your deck is already a waste.

Having said all that, i would still like to get her to my collection, once i get the chance.

Reviving old threads is bad smiley but to answer your question you need at least 2 cards from the same clan in your hand to have their bonus

For once I agree with you Kitsune smiley

Dalhia is a great card to lead with. Even if your opponent has SOA to stop your incredible ability, are they going to just throw it out and let you get in 5 damage? No way.

@Yoda - I understand, but when I applied to LOA when I first started, I had made other accounts to see which starter deck I liked the most, and was immediately contacted by Daigon about it and I had to contact the mods to lock my account. If that was the case, it can't be that difficult to find a matching IP address to a very low level account that is making it pretty obvious that it's a multi...

thursday 14/04/2011

For now, you just have to wait and wait and wait until she's available again. Or wait until another 2* for Piranas is released

And lottery might be more sensible than you first think of.

Lets say you manage to get good deals and price of single lottery ticket is after kate-pay and lucky number wins about 20cz piece. Lets say you play this to cards that have average price of 2 million clintz. For that you get 100000 tickets.

Now... winning with single ticket is how hard? If its 1:100000 or less it actually is mathematically correct to say : "Go for it!".

One additional reason is because its clearly the least time-consuming way to get good CR, tho not certain at all. Pick up tickets, autofill and go play more. It gives you slightly more chances even if you play ELO. And its an only chance if you dont. Potentially playing lottery will SAVE YOUR TIME A LOT if you score. If you dont score you havent wasted a lot of time. Thus its good. If you plan to get Kiki Cr by playing deathmatches you have to play about 10 years 8h/day. If you play lottery you spend each day 30 seconds doing it and you have some chances to get card which you can sell and buy Kiki. Whats your realistic choise? - Lottery - clearly.

Create a subject