saturday 02/04/2011

This is my preset made with synrgy in mind (or at least the comments in my last preset)
Enjoy: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1816195&list
Thanks for any advise smiley

@ LOA_WSN: Then what would you prefer to change?

It works, just poorly in Collection pro. You'll have to refresh the page to see it. Try it in My Collection to see better results.

Found this deck to be very usefull =D

deleted

Use em with pussycats, if ya lose u'll most likely get a bonus smiley

Characters with -X damage min Y.

I think it meant character levels. Since you get noticably more points by killing a 5 star with a 1 star than other way around. Player level is more so a meter of skill and how long thee have been playing

Huh, I would prolly kill you smiley
Really though that is a good hand if you know how to use it.... smiley

I agree, Pussycats are effective, but they need 2-3 more 3*'s!
Attack Manipulation is used highly often...such as Montanas and mostly Uppers.
I have a Piranas, Uppers, and Nightmare decks and all have half and half, but I found out that The Piranas and Nightmare arn't to bad together!
Anyone else ever try that? Also is it the same for Gheist and Roots?

Yea i just like their bonus, lets me beat Sentinals/Rescue/Montana etc much easier. I use sentinels now by the way

friday 01/04/2011

Blaaster is kinda expensive but ive got a wee lee to sell so il try to get him
thanks for the helpsmiley

Uranus > Pussycats *gets shot*

That'simposseble except if you have Robb and other 3 All stars in your deck smiley

5-star ? clan bonus-team dmg+2, ablity-Team+all 2. 8/8
The ability is that every team member gets plus 2 to every stat, including plus 2 hp and pillz.
Banned, of course.

I was going to post the same thing a tanto. Agree completely. May of been one point behind the person ahead of him.her at that point but now way someone kicks a 200pt gap in 5 min.

More than 1 leader cancels effect...
so far i'm sticking to using timber...i juz got hugo so will lvl him up....then maybe put 2 of them to build a mono rescue 1st.
collecting la junta n fang pi guys as well so might mix n match .

thursday 31/03/2011

@xienwolf deleted
i tried my best smiley
keep them coming guys this is actually quite fun

Customer service usually responds within a week. Remember, there's plenty of us and very few of them. Be patient my friend smiley. They will answer the call smiley

@KitsuneKatsumi: wrong...wrong..*rubs your nose in it and beats you with a newspaper*

for us talented players who love to abuse 5 stars with 2 stars, that would just kill it for us.I tie alot because i predict well..

my stars: Jessie, Dean, Flo, Trish and Stacey..

so no..just play better.and stop copying me!!!

wednesday 30/03/2011

Create a subject