saturday 26/03/2011

I think they take some time to think if they make this carde with this power damage an ability would it be op or on the edge of being op.

they do a prity good job. they like to come out with the low stat cards an weird abilitys to see what your made of. no matter what i think they do a prity good job proubly angroop of ppl sit an think or read what they can do to make the card what it is.

thats my 2 cents

friday 25/03/2011

Here you go. The UR developers just released a rare Roots card. smiley

deleted
a pirana deck with a surprise.

I finished the mission now, in the end I just put 5 Ash in my deck and that sped up the progress slightly

thursday 24/03/2011

deleted

anyonecan post their preset here

It should be doubled for 500?

40 credits or 2 rares or 4000 clintz?

Yup she's a good investment. maybe after 3 years. She'll hit 200k.heheheheh smiley

How do you select the cards to put them in a auction

Ugh, I know the feeling. I have had matches where the opponent plays within the first quarter of the time limit for rounds 1 & 2, then when it is obvious he will lose on round 3 or 4, suddenly the timer runs to nearly out before he moves. I swear they are hoping that I abandon and they can get a win.

Thanks a lot for your help mate

wednesday 23/03/2011

Actually, mr. Ben, if you are out here giving lessons for newbies, you SHOULD mention adding new cards to deck first. For the simple reason you aren't allowed to have under 8 cards in any time. You HAVE TO add first and then you can remove old ones.
Nice to see tutorials, though i'm sure i have seen some deck-building advice before. It just might be that this game isn't matter of life and death to some people and losing few matches doesn't kill the fun for them.

Ae galera is true that this game exists rack.

Master of the seas is for 500 ulu watu wins

I did two topics by mistake:

Please answer here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1773201&subject_page=0

I do agree that guilds need some new features and should have greater impact on the game. Right now, I have no reason to join a guild

Either works nice, personally i'd go half as they don't actually need mono for working great (aka no support)

Yeah, given that you're on a budget , there's some good times to be had here.

Given that you have 24 stars, leaving you room for one more, I would consider cutting Vinny for Wesley. I'm a big fan of power reduction along with +12 attack. Means your opponent has to use a LOT of pillz to get through if they're not packing Upperz / Montana.

When I looked to see the banned characters for week 13 in elo it just came up with sigma and ojibway.
Does this mean they haven't finished making the list or is it a glitch?

Ahh, how bittersweet it is, to see my love about from time to time. GL to the next Auction winner!

I geuss avola wasn't there at the time the deck was made ? smiley
donno, i like avola a bit better then fabio, but fabio can win battles as no other =P.
i'd say swap him for avola but dont be to predictable with her.

you could also swap ottavia for Gianfranco, as he will give you a better chance against sob clans,
wich you will start to hate if you play montanas as they really depend on there bonus.

Create a subject