monday 07/03/2011

I reckon around 370/1000 sent a card.
and hmmm 27 000?

Gail ld

sunday 06/03/2011

But private sale... Have you already sold a card today?
Sponser or Trial Pay and you just need to watch a video, and BOOM 1 credit is yours AND you can sell multiple cards a day!

Its telling you to use a dr in the upper clan

saturday 05/03/2011

Stop: -3 opp. damage, min. 3

In other words, with her bonus against SoA she reduces up to 5 damage.

For example Jackie CR only deals 1 damage against her. Another example: Leviatonn deals 3 damage against her because his ability is SoB.

I wish the staff would finally fix her ability to full English.

@arcueid:
Eh, this was an old subject I created back when legendary missions were first created and hordes of mission-doers descended upon lost warehouse. I would forfeit whenever I see a mission deck in LW, but then the 5-minute penalty was imposed and I had to go along while they took 10 mins figuring out how to do 3 missions at once and then time out in the 4th round so they don't level up their one unleveled card.

Anyways, I think under those conditions forfeiting should be justified smiley

Id probs recommend a Soa clan or Sob clan, mainly because so many people will be playing uppers, including myself smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=946237&subject_page=0

I was planning on a GHEIST half-deck, but I don't know what for the other half. I'm really stripped for clintz so best budget possible would be nice. I have:
Luba
Dolly
Darth

Id say get a tonne of skeels cards, they are expecting a Cr very soon, but if its not Jay, his price will probs plummet

friday 04/03/2011

What the hell! why would you bump this? last time it was 23/1/08 thats 3 years ago so why update a dead topic when almost everyone who posted on this are long retired? their should be a penalty for bumping threads for no apparent reason (and don't give me that "oh you just did moron" because its already bumped and Im sure atleast 10 other people will latch onto it now..

Same for me I had 733 points but it only recorded as 269 points so I didn't get the tourney win
On a (slightly more) serious note..... Idk maybe the server hates you? smiley

thursday 03/03/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1778612&list
R&C

Happened to me quite a few times now, i receive no points or clintz and all my cards are undefined

How can i get my tikets

wednesday 02/03/2011

I also finds that sometimes it didn't work. also there are no history .it's blank when tournaments point doens't count.

Jack Dandy by Uninvited Guest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Tx3e3KmRk

Probably one of the top 3 favorite songs to come out in the last 5 years.

Post 10 and 12
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=946237&subject_page=0

Love it love it love it. smiley

Create a subject