wednesday 16/02/2011

Correcting you if you're wrong.

I was too lazy to see big comics, but just looks at the Skeelz intro comics. 5 Junkz characters. 2 are made by the same artist, the other 3 have other creators. And since the big comics have way more characters, it's just very unlikely that one artist made them all. Seeing as their characters are now a property of UR, they can do whatever they want, and therefore, a comics author can use all the characters he wants.

And Jobys Revenge (I hate name change option, I never knew you were Jackiexxmt until I read this): remember there is the Scott Ld series. I may wait for someone else to buy it and state his opinion though. I don't want to pay to read another comic about an evil guy beating everyone up but then, Scott comes and beats him with no problem.

But to be honest, I think basing an official comic book on RESCUE is not a good idea. I doubt Vortex will even be included..

Rofl why even bother with guilds? smiley

tuesday 15/02/2011

Critical strike should do like, +3 or 4 damage no matter what the power is. And I actually like the idea.

This could be a new ability condition. Sureshot: +X damage/pillz/life, or even Sureshot: Stop Opp. Ability. But that could be weird, because what if the ability you stopped is a Stop: + power and with it, it's not a sureshot anymore? smiley.Sureshot: SoB could work though, but it would be useless

Some cards would be more predictable. As in "uh, he needs that sureshot to win. He'll use all the pillz" so the abilities should be really good. On the other hand, you must watch out with bluffs, because it's not difficult to sureshot a character with no pillz and get big advantage.

Great idea for ability condition smiley Not so much for a clan bonus

CS5 to be exact.

monday 14/02/2011

Uppers having no good 2* is TOTALLY irrelevant.
The point I'm making is, each clan can be played mono-clan effectively. Okay, I dunno about Freaks & Leaders, but seriously? I'm sure many people play mono Nightmare, or mono Ulu Watu etc.

Just saying. I've tried playing (nearly) every clan in mono. Lack of support cards are disappointing. At least one in each would be nice. Doesn't have to be 'super strong' or anything.

Was this worth a bump?

Bad Connection
Just an ass
Preventing you from winning (your coming first in dt or dm)
Naturally slow and needs time to think
Had to go to the toilet
Spilt liquid on the screen
Fell asleep
Decided to get a life and left the game......

smiley *looks at deck*
smiley that deck had to inntentionally been made as a FAIL smileysmiley

Look in your collection. They were added atomatically.

sunday 13/02/2011

Oh only a phyllis well your still the best

It's not a ELO deck but to the Piranas suggestion I might try it out since I did go through a lot of posts and piranas were mentioned a lot for Vortex or take consderation to Ulu Watu/ All Star because the pill dependent thing is a good idea

And thanks for the suggestion on switching C Blade out but I think after spending 1000 clintz on it I would like to use it a bit more for now.

I was thinking the app could be free. This whole game is free right? Really, it just depends on how bad you want the cards. Some people may want to spend time and work to earn their favorite cards, some may want to just cheat and buy them right off the bat. Thats up to them. However to use Ad Sense, I dont know. Many people get around that by putting it into Airplane Mode and disabling the internet. Thats easy for some games but for this itd disable the whole game. Besides that, where would the ads go? Top right? If they went anywhere Id suggest the loading screen as people wait for their next match to load.

I remember Fraggle saying that about "in app purchases". I listed that thread here. As I mentioned, that was handled by another game in that they had a direct link to a website to purchase whatever the person wanted. I guess for UR that would be a direct link to the Market or the Shop. Doesnt sound very good but I dont think many people would complain. I know Id just be happy to have the game on my phone so I can play it more often. Now the other problems with the different screen sizes, I have no ideas about that.

I really believe that all the hassle and work that would be put into a UR app for Android would pay off and many new people would join. However, it would have to connect to the internet and play just as if the person was on the computer, tournaments and everything. I think itd work out great.

Ulu Watu/ junkz works well but dependin on ur deck, ull prob hav meh dmg. however solidness of these 2 clans usually means ull win the necessary 3/4 rounds
Ulu Watu/ Uppers also works well- ( Stanly, Gaia, nanook, Taigo/ Gabrielle, Wendel, Oxen, Nellie, Harold)

Jungo/ Freaks
Jungo/ Pussycats
Jungo/ most attk manip clans
all these do well

saturday 12/02/2011

Look at the 'Legendary Missions' section, under Missions.
After Scott, according to the comic it could be a GHEIST Ld (Don't take my word for it though)!

There isn't really such a thing as "The best piranas deck"
1. There are SO many possibilities that you could do with the Piranas and pretty much all of them can be considered good and
2. It all depends on your type of play style and also how smart you play it...Some people try and 2HK0 while others prefer to gather there pillz and nuke on the 4th round in ELO (Now it is too ridiculous because of all of the life you have, peopl let u win rounds 1-3 and then fury with their highest damage dealing character and win by 1 life which is really stupid...just saying...)

Hello!
I am asking for some advice for the game... I know how the game works however, i don't really understand strategies and tactics used. My current deck is nightmare with the following characters.
Azel
Kenny
Orlok
Estalt
Ghumbo
Oshitsune
Hel
shitane

This is my only deck i have and its only for type 2 because i dont know whats the best deck for type 1.

I read a good amount on strategies with the nightmare deck and other clans but most of the time i am reluctant to because most guides are outdated,

So what i am asking is for some advice...
i am able to buy some credits and purchase some packets. Thinking about purchasing the titanium car pack.. but i hate to do this because I am never sure what clans to choose..
what clans/decks are successful in ELO, survival, and tournament (type 1 and 2). And what strategies/tactics are used with the deck..

in fewer words...
im able to get any character... what some of the most successful decks in the various battle types and what strategies are used.

feel free to answer only what you wish. smiley

Yeah, let's compare 2 completely different cards from two completely different clans.
Different damage (yes there is a huge difference between 4 and 5 in terms of gameplay), different bonus, one is a support card, the two clans don't use the same strategies...
Seriously, what's the point?

I'll say Scubb for the heck of it.

Stars are relative to overall power of card (this is not straightforward, but rather a general guideline). 2 star characters are "weak" and 5 star characters are "strong".

Some game modes dictate how many stars your deck can have in total, while other modes are free for any deck.

Also note that you can use undeveloped high star count cards, their current developement level is used to calculate the relevant stars... so you every now and then might see "5 star" card in level 3 - which actually means its level 3 card with relevant stats.

Create a subject