wednesday 02/03/2011

Love it love it love it. smiley

tuesday 01/03/2011

Thanks Shadow - updated Flash (it was a bit of a task....there were some problems) and seems to have restored functionality. smiley

Rainbow!!!!! last 2 rainbow packs i got a numar and an ongh

1) Sometimes people just close their browser in a fit of rage when they lose, so yeah, sore losers.
2) Yes. -20pts and -1 clintz
3)Timeout 3 times and you're banned from playing for 5 mins
4) No

Timing out is rude, don't do it......
unless you're going for the missionsmiley

Vortex, Piranas, Pussycats, and either jungo junkz or Ulu watu.

monday 28/02/2011

Yes i agree i used sentinels and ambre and 10 dms i wasn t beat one time they are good.

ICC held withasiian 14 countries. bt you are a english. Then, how did you know about ICC ?

Tell me wat u think and give me suggestions and stuff about this deck http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1773612

Hey, I was wondering what clan is better suited for ghiest
Nightmare
or
Piranas

This is my current deck, would be cool if u rated and left a comment smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1772906

It matters in mostly for guilds looking for new members There are some guilds that have a minimum BP accumulation requirement. And if you remain consistently high in accuulating BP it helps you that much more to get in. Other than that, its just bragging rights smiley So brag away and scoff at those whose BP accumulation is lower tha you lol

sunday 27/02/2011

Hey, I've made a ghiest / nightmare deck, but i kinda need help with it smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1772906

Plz rate and leave comments on how i can improve

P.S. I may be willing to switch Nightmare with Piranhas

But Otto is still infront of Sakrohm City when he should be infront of Skeelz Academy

You better get on that legendary quick, she'll dissapear for a while soon

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1771430

saturday 26/02/2011

I've seen Skeelz/nightmare, Ulu Watu/sentinel, and ulu watu/nightmare alot. Any other common pairings? I'm especially interested in the use of DRs in DM, too. Antibes have luck with aliens or pussycats?

@Xx1013xX - but then Willy wouldn't have his bonus smiley trey/trey/willy/ambre hand would mean you can use 20 pillz on 12-powered willy, which is 252, less than with Shann (266). smiley

@BotShot - lol

Because you can do all with the same number at the same time/after the same preconditions... if it was 1-2-3-4-5-6... you could always only do one and in one specific order and only start with the next after you finished the previous.

Im here in Australia and i ususally get the releases at around 10pm to midnight ( + 9:00) im pretty sure

Can i sell only one card in hole year without star smiley

19 messages

Honestly, I'm playing less and less nowadays. To me, the game has been getting a little(understatement~) boring. I'll do a few matches and find myself bored out of my mind. So now, I spend most of my time here talking with the wonderful people in my guild, or other friends outside. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy a match here and there, though. Just earlier I played a couple of matches against a friend who was taking a break from the game, that was fun. But yeah, you're still the main reason I stay here, Bison. smiley

Create a subject