sunday 06/02/2011

Yeah. Fury is when you spend 3 pillz to give your character an extra +2 Damage.

When you're choosing pillz you may notice on the right part of the pillz you have it has 3 pillz kinda in a box looking thing and it says Fury.

3 messages

Thanks you guys. smiley

Keep it under 25 stars.
Lol, jk, if you are going to have cards that aren't always banned uch as Leviatonn, Methane, and Brimstone, always be ready to switch them out for another card.
Never use support cards such as Taljon
Sorry I could only give you tips and not a straight deck. I haven't used either clan before, and my decks usually suck.
Good luck though!

I'm just waiting for the Sentinel Legendary to come out.

Doesn't really deserve its own thread.

Not every card has a mission, some have 2 and some have no mission, if want a site with some (the one i know):
http://urdb.kirlad.net/missions.php

saturday 05/02/2011

21:18 Event Surviving Survivor 4: Redemption Island ..vous avez perdu de peu contre deathbychips, Time Conquers All (7-10) - vos gains : -1 points et -1 Clintz
21:18 Event Surviving Survivor 4: Redemption Island ..vous avez perdu de peu contre deathbychips, Time Conquers All (7-10) - vos gains : 9 points et 2 Clintz

This bug is very bad for events smiley

@honorguard

Thanks for watching honor guard smiley
I hate stop cards lolz
I just managed to persuade the others about my hatred lol

Platinum is a must have. And against all noobish instincts, do NOT get brutox. Tons of noobs do. smiley

Either that or she has no grasp of the english language. i still go for now grasp.

I always thought a mutated insect clan would be good too.

But I have to agree that a cyborg clan would be cool.

I would mix it about in terms of meta-game for ELO

if there is high SOA in ELO then do things like wardog > dean/thromund, nahomi > trish, ray > naginata and even dacote > bryan/gatline/burger/chiro. I would side with more extreme changes if you are wanting to do mono junta in SOA weeks.

I wouldn't do mono junta in those heavy SOA weeks and instead do half decks with them (also you can then keep their heavy ability cards in your deck and counter SOA with your half deck.

Vice versa with weeks where there is not so much SOA I would use all their dangerous ability based cards in mono.

They aren't great in ELO survivor but their T2 options are strong (however even better with general cr). Naginata, ray, emeth are fierce choices for them.

good luck to you smiley

I think things like a stronger server and progam updates should come first. Then clan balancing and ELO ban reforming should be next.

Fix what the biggest issues are, then take the time to consider changes.

friday 04/02/2011

I read your comics. You are great with a cracked staff of illustrators, they do good work.

However...

The writing is, well..... not good.

Grant it, I completely understand how hard it would be to write plots reference a city that has pirates, two different types of aliens, horror movie characters, junk yard militants, the mafia, etc. I have noticed that you focus on one or two clans per comic book, which is a good idea.

Hire a writer, you will notice a difference.

Ability : Nosiop
- Converts poison-status to similiar Heal-status with max = (12 - poison min.)

Ability : Replacement heros
- Replaces opponent highest star card with random card from his remaining deck.

Ability : Forceplay
- You can choose what card opponent plays next round (but opponent chooses still the pilling.)

Ability: Kinetic force
- Your character gets +X to both power and damage with formula (opponent damage / 2, rounded down) (Makes card strong against high damage cards and weak agains low damage cards)

Ability: Resurrection
- If you lose the round you can replay the fight (both you and enemy can choose new amount of pills for same cards)

Ability: Evil Joker
- If opponent has 4 or more pillz and you manage to play exactly the same number of pills with evil joker as opponent does - Its automatic knockout regardless of anything.

Ability: Professional assassin
- Cancels leader team ability for the rest of the game.

The first one is easy, just buy 6 piranas shove em in a deck and lose 10 batles smiley
as for pillz, hawkins noel, trey for + pillz, andsom for - pills, may take time
for kristin youll have it as bad as us all smiley
and then by this point you might have more clints to buy better piranas smiley

Create a subject