friday 28/01/2011

I was mucking around in my activity feed a bit ago, and I accidentally turned off seeing status. I had no idea what it meant smiley So for the past few days I was messing around and was looking to get into serious debt to someone (xD I owe Willy_HD 53k, but I got a Marly) and I posted the deal I offered (interest) in the feed. I couldn't see it. *Apparently* your status is the posts you make in the activity feed that people can see, not that I knew. So I'm sure a few of my friends want to kill me now for spam smiley

Long story short, was it ever mentioned *anywhere* that status is that message?

OH!, nevermind, turns out you had to hit level 10 to start legendary missions XD

NEW BLOOD. IT IS THE DAY THAT NEW CARDS JUST CAME OUT! DO IT NOW! THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!

I have 32/33 piranhas because of her... I need to get her soon

If the giftcard had the option for one of the payment tools then yes. Otherwise no

thursday 27/01/2011

Yeah your right it is a beast

If your buying titanium packs 2 of the options need to be Vortex and Nightmare(their rares are worth so much $)

One would think so....

Uranus
GraksmxxT
SkrumxxT
Hawk
Copper
Cloe
Miss Cloe
Morphun

Reached 15 twice this month allready, once for 5 Credits and once for 10 Credits in the daily ranking. For 10+ you won't need that many tries with this deck

And there are no 1-Star cards but a 2-Star and a 3-Star. Yayoi will last tons of games until she levels up and Jane can also be used 3x the matches a 1-Star Filler would last.

Especially when you just conceed lost matches in Elo

See the questionmark in the top right? There you'll find "contact us". But you should do some screens just for the case that you misses something as in the Naginata case.

Fork is when in a win lose situation u get something out of it...
c wing, tsubame, tino etc etc are all fork cards.

wednesday 26/01/2011

You can ask a mod to help

Looks good.

Pack will nearly allways give you more clintz then buying them on there own

tuesday 25/01/2011

In terms of finding you 'thing'
id recommend a pirana/junks deck, these clans have a wide variety of abilities and allow you to mix up your strategy alot, letting u be more flexible with your build and then working outwards from there

the only reason why no rescue is they are strictly life, and you will just get stuck in the cycle rescue have you will stay with them get bored and not be able to play any other kind of deck smiley so i wouldnt start with them, you have 7k thats enough to get out of the "cheap" barrier

monday 24/01/2011

It was all a dream
looking at the computer screen
thinking could i be a euzebe

I write fanfic but I only tend to post it on my Deviantart account. It gets a little crazy sometimes with my over-active imagination XD

Create a subject