saturday 29/01/2011

Sorry, I'm not seeing this on the site, how exactly do you claim your ticket when they draw? Click on ticket? The tickets don't seem to be clickable which is why I was asking, thanks.

If UR was to ever branch out it could only be into Videogames. with the game play it uses and the development system, it could only ever survive as a videogame offline

Just click on their name, and the list comes up, press remove from friends list.

What is the hour glass for in the winnings table at the end of a battle?

@Fanta Pants Is it really a problem if someone wants to ask others in the community what cards are worth more money without having to click through 50 pages of cards on the market? It can actually help to buy packs with clans that have expensive common cards because there is a better chance of getting a card worth more clintz in the pack.

friday 28/01/2011

Coolasc: 'Under the join room button you can choose your version'

Thats right... if you go to the top menu and slide over 'the game' then press PLAY NOW!.
After that u can pick the rooms and under the flamy hot big picture which says Join room! its says standard version and AS3.

click on AS3 and ur back to newer version smiley

I was mucking around in my activity feed a bit ago, and I accidentally turned off seeing status. I had no idea what it meant smiley So for the past few days I was messing around and was looking to get into serious debt to someone (xD I owe Willy_HD 53k, but I got a Marly) and I posted the deal I offered (interest) in the feed. I couldn't see it. *Apparently* your status is the posts you make in the activity feed that people can see, not that I knew. So I'm sure a few of my friends want to kill me now for spam smiley

Long story short, was it ever mentioned *anywhere* that status is that message?

OH!, nevermind, turns out you had to hit level 10 to start legendary missions XD

NEW BLOOD. IT IS THE DAY THAT NEW CARDS JUST CAME OUT! DO IT NOW! THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!

I have 32/33 piranhas because of her... I need to get her soon

If the giftcard had the option for one of the payment tools then yes. Otherwise no

thursday 27/01/2011

Yeah your right it is a beast

If your buying titanium packs 2 of the options need to be Vortex and Nightmare(their rares are worth so much $)

One would think so....

Uranus
GraksmxxT
SkrumxxT
Hawk
Copper
Cloe
Miss Cloe
Morphun

Reached 15 twice this month allready, once for 5 Credits and once for 10 Credits in the daily ranking. For 10+ you won't need that many tries with this deck

And there are no 1-Star cards but a 2-Star and a 3-Star. Yayoi will last tons of games until she levels up and Jane can also be used 3x the matches a 1-Star Filler would last.

Especially when you just conceed lost matches in Elo

See the questionmark in the top right? There you'll find "contact us". But you should do some screens just for the case that you misses something as in the Naginata case.

Fork is when in a win lose situation u get something out of it...
c wing, tsubame, tino etc etc are all fork cards.

wednesday 26/01/2011

You can ask a mod to help

Create a subject