friday 04/02/2011

The first one is easy, just buy 6 piranas shove em in a deck and lose 10 batles smiley
as for pillz, hawkins noel, trey for + pillz, andsom for - pills, may take time
for kristin youll have it as bad as us all smiley
and then by this point you might have more clints to buy better piranas smiley

thursday 03/02/2011

That's because Adler mission is hidden and it doesn't show you how many KO's you have with him. The only way to see how far you with his mission is to go to the jungo clan page then missions.

To reduce the number of players who quit games the staff got the idea to create a five minutes ban.
The first thing about it is that idea hurts the guy who commits the lesser fault.
If you quit, the other player in the worst case, lose a point or two of missions or the joy to take 30 seconds to dispatch the adversary.
On the other hand if you don´t quit you have a dude with one card and no pillz looking at the screen thinking about what would have been if he played only one pill, what would be the reaction if he played the strongest card first, how cool would look jeena if she used a bikini, why the A isn´t close to B in the keyboard, how much are two pillz plus three pillz times zero.
The second thing is how slow the game is becoming, with players having to endure their slow death, the number of adversaries is lower, it takes now very often two or three trials to get an adversary in the random mode and the games get slower because the analyst will take at least 30 seconds of joy knowing you can´t do much to cut his pleasure.
who ends winning with this?
Not even the analyst who will never learn to play fast enough to compete in a tournament.
The game is great, please, stop to reinvent the wheel every mounth.

Cool.. didn't know that, I'll lock it, thanks smiley

wednesday 02/02/2011

The chance you draw 1 specific card is 50 %
However the chance of you drawing and given set of 4 cards is 1 in 70

1 pill automatically gets used every round, working on the principle that any number multipled by 0 is 0. Always add an extra plus 1 to all your multiplication work-outs.

Same here. That's a small leak many have already discovered.

I recommend getting a better internet provider/new computer.

Unless you are specifically shooting to get every card in the game by buying packs, elites are probably a better investment.

tuesday 01/02/2011

4 messages

Do you use Sentinel in mono? If so, keep him. If not, do what boreddude said and complete his mission and then sell him

I get wat u lot are saying about the timing out but the truth is i have a bad connection at times

No it was in ELO...

There are almost 2000 of Drorb on the market. To me that means that nobody wants him. Def the worst 2 star in Vortex. I do not see his price coming up any time. Good luck with your sales...you'll need it.

Oh ya, I have 10 Drorb if you want to buy mine too. smiley

I use Vortex and Skeelz

monday 31/01/2011

Thanks for all the comments/ratings/input on the deck all, it is greatly appreciatedsmiley

No i dont think so

Tournament Pillagers
For Type2 tournaments, any comments, advice are greatly appreciated

sunday 30/01/2011

Yeah and Im trying to get some friends playing it too smiley

Part 3 of the DT is up, check it out if you're following smiley

Yes, it is a good deck, nice and solid i'd say. too bad gil is banned right now smiley

Create a subject