saturday 15/01/2011

How come sometimes the price of a card rose dramatically, it just seems like someone just bought all the card available for sale all of the sudden...........

Yuou need at least 2 cards from the same clan to activate bonus, usual newbie question

I just did a simple calculation recently, and it seems that classic packs are the most profitable(if you are going to sell everything for clintz).

friday 14/01/2011

I have 3 decks and was wondering if the community would rate or suggest something better. Keep in mind all characters are max level and all i play is Type 2.

1. "Techno Jungle"-
Junkz/
Veenyle
Gil
Tremorh
Gibson
Fuzz

Jungo/
Mindy
Wendy
Askai
Ongh
---------------------------------------------
2."Purple People Eater"
Montana/
Prince Jr
Spiaghi
Gianfranco
Mona
Oscar
Rosa
Edd
Murphy
Avola
--------------------------------------------------------------
3. "Organized Horror"
Montana/
Spiaghi
Mona
Avola
Gianfranco
Murphy

Nightmare/
Ghumbo
Kolos
Oshitsune
Glorg
Asgroth

Anything that will make these better?Any help is appreciated

Sylth
Askai
Nyema
Scopica
Bogdan
Olga
Baldovino
Grudj / Wolfgang / Pyro

smiley

Ty all, I do like having another DR in my deck

*sigh* Steve is overpriced but I need him

thursday 13/01/2011

Aniki, Drorb, Selina and Lovhak will probably go down in price slowly. (Especially Aniki with the next newblood packs)
Enzo is somewhat overpriced (despites being the only 8 power non-cr montana. He's nice to have if you're getting a T2 montana deck.
C Beast is sort of a gamble to play. Useless against some hands, brutal against some others. Reasonnably priced, maybe a bit high.
Clara is an overall good card.
Out of those you suggested, I'd go with Clara and Selina, then Aniki when his price goes down. Lovhak is pretty good too.

So it's always worth doing as many as possible then.
Great information, thank you very much!

Pretty much what is said allready said, just put pressure with fpc's and junta's 2hko options and the most important thing is just dont be to predictable, it counts even more for those clans as for the others

Thanks for clearing that up, everyone!

wednesday 12/01/2011

Where did i say low power?
I said that Zat is awesome in low PILL battles. Because of his low minimums. smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1703047

Dont try the end

I've noticed that the Freaks, while being one of the least played clans in UR, are overly represented on the message boards. Is it just me, or do the Freaks players tend to troll more than non-Freaks players?

My theory: Once someone is as curious about the game to go to an underused clan, they're curious enough to care about other people on the game, leading them to the forums.

Easiest to play are clans that cancel bonuses.Then the ones that cancel abilities.Freaks have a rough time so do fang pi if you are new.Rescue lack the cards at T1,and are set back alot by SOA.I still find montana and uppers tricky to use.The two power clans are also good,but stay away from vortex. Hope that helpedsmiley

Easy, One Touch Automatic Jar Opener!

- The easy way to open jars, even stubborn ones
- Just place on jar and it does the hard work
- Clamps grip jar and apply 25lb of pressure to release lid
- Designed to open virtually all jar shapes and sizes
- A "must-have" kitchen gadget ideal for those with limited hand mobility
- Battery operated (2 x AA batteries included)

http://www.culinare.com/movies/jar_full/

I built up clintz since the beginning and spent most of it to build this up to now, its been doing decent

looking to get rid of hugo and replace it with something -

Arkn - 2
Dolly - 3
Dr Saw - 4
Elke - 2
Methane - 4
Platinum - 2
Vladimir - 5
Hugo - 5
-------------
total - 27

Piranas, they make their bonus nothing and take them on pill for pill while taking/adding pills
Pussy, they reduce most montana cards to a mear 2 damage, you can win with 12 pill muze and just defend!

Tan man is Tanaereva Cr

Sometimes Uppers is kind hard to play against SOA/SOB, so I go skeelz or SOA SOB myself with uppers

Create a subject