monday 17/01/2011

There's a "Submit" button on "My Tickets" tab. Try that.

Adler is 5* and his ability Stop : Damage +3 smiley

You newbs have it easy, when I first began there was no missions, so I had to get in the 151 without a good deck.

It was freaking hell.

@Botshot: You realize that fight club is harder right? since ppl have T2 decks

sunday 16/01/2011

Or basically, a Reverse-Support card.

It gives bonuses to co-clan members, not like Support where you take bonuses from co-clan members.

Theme clans imo have no theme any clan should be good in any format and to be constructive they need varying abilities

Montana/Roots- Hmmm no because montana mainly od damage roots maily even
Montana/Ghiest- Poosible, but i don't like ghiest

Pirahnas/Pussycats- And u bagged out theme these clans have no corolation what so ever

saturday 15/01/2011

Why would they dislike jonas? from the bio
"For these hot-blooded women, men are nothing more than a means to satisfy their desires. "

@F1restar lol sorry for the shortcuts and thanx for the strategy smiley

I agree it would be nice for UR to get this huge honour and advertisement. Every IP could vote 3 times per day so we could just keep clicking vote and win smiley

Today I had the worst staller in history!!!
UR...

I was stalled deliberately for 3 whole minutes!!
why?? because I ended my first game in 3 minutes with 23 points..
I was then stalled by UR until 12.06 reaching the 137th place...
I managed to get back and ended 2nd,
a measly 4 points behind the number 1...

I then brought this to the attention of Joany, a Dutch admin, who promptly went offline..

Now I thought I had seen it all, but fixing a DT???
Stalling good high pointscoring & fast playing players on purpose, to give other a "chance"??
ridiculous..

about chances...
Still waiting for that Scott code, after a couple of top 150 rankings since the 6th
the same as I've been patiently waiting for a price to come out of the CR lottery..
or other so-called YOU CAN ALL WIN!!! UR lies
seems after 3 BL's UR doesn't like me anymore..

How come sometimes the price of a card rose dramatically, it just seems like someone just bought all the card available for sale all of the sudden...........

Yuou need at least 2 cards from the same clan to activate bonus, usual newbie question

I just did a simple calculation recently, and it seems that classic packs are the most profitable(if you are going to sell everything for clintz).

friday 14/01/2011

I have 3 decks and was wondering if the community would rate or suggest something better. Keep in mind all characters are max level and all i play is Type 2.

1. "Techno Jungle"-
Junkz/
Veenyle
Gil
Tremorh
Gibson
Fuzz

Jungo/
Mindy
Wendy
Askai
Ongh
---------------------------------------------
2."Purple People Eater"
Montana/
Prince Jr
Spiaghi
Gianfranco
Mona
Oscar
Rosa
Edd
Murphy
Avola
--------------------------------------------------------------
3. "Organized Horror"
Montana/
Spiaghi
Mona
Avola
Gianfranco
Murphy

Nightmare/
Ghumbo
Kolos
Oshitsune
Glorg
Asgroth

Anything that will make these better?Any help is appreciated

Sylth
Askai
Nyema
Scopica
Bogdan
Olga
Baldovino
Grudj / Wolfgang / Pyro

smiley

Ty all, I do like having another DR in my deck

*sigh* Steve is overpriced but I need him

thursday 13/01/2011

Aniki, Drorb, Selina and Lovhak will probably go down in price slowly. (Especially Aniki with the next newblood packs)
Enzo is somewhat overpriced (despites being the only 8 power non-cr montana. He's nice to have if you're getting a T2 montana deck.
C Beast is sort of a gamble to play. Useless against some hands, brutal against some others. Reasonnably priced, maybe a bit high.
Clara is an overall good card.
Out of those you suggested, I'd go with Clara and Selina, then Aniki when his price goes down. Lovhak is pretty good too.

So it's always worth doing as many as possible then.
Great information, thank you very much!

Pretty much what is said allready said, just put pressure with fpc's and junta's 2hko options and the most important thing is just dont be to predictable, it counts even more for those clans as for the others

Thanks for clearing that up, everyone!

Create a subject