thursday 10/02/2011

Ahk, i dont read forums regularly. But it would still be nice smiley

I got K cube probably my favourite starter card smiley

Yea Im debating to spend some money to give me some decnt card I could use to help me out. I'm just looking and which ones from sentenel and la junta I can use ad work with.. You guys know any good ones to keep an eye out for

wednesday 09/02/2011

Unsuccessful trolls are unsuccessful

Take your wins with your losses. Yes the turn time sucks to have to wait, but wussing out of a battle looks bad on your part. Nothing ticks off people more then having to wait for your turn to expire.

Personally, I have never attended any event. Heck, I do not even have more than one functional deck so I couldn't do any deck switching.

But I still think deck switching is not a bad thing, as such. Simply because it provides additional strategic depth to the game. Now I cannot claim to know the workings of higher level play, but I assume that the rock-paper-scissor analogy applies, only extended into several different objects where one object may counter and, indeed, be countered by several others.

Also from reading the thread it would seem most people attribute the imperative to change decks comes from losing to a bad matchup. I am, once again, not experienced so I cannot speak for the balance of the game but I think that usually the outcome of the game is not majorly decided by the matchup but rather by the decision inside the game.

Both players have the ability, and I dare say; the impetus, to switch decks between rounds to try to mindgame their opponent or obtain a better matchup.

Arguing that it is a "low blow" or a "dirty tactic" only applies if one of the players in game decide that it is so. As long as both the players have the ability to swap decks there really isn't anything unfair or underhanded about it.

R u playing in random?

@ miss selina ; Are you insane ? Clans like your favorite Fang Pi and La Junta already have nightrmares of facing SoA clans smiley 2 is enough.

Now about the new elo.
As La Junta player, even tho the 2HKO was taken away from me I do like the 15 life. Gives the game more ways to actually win (or lose) a fight.

"I did hit you with bryan and have the pillz disadvantage ... so I will play Winston and let you spend some - Wrong ! Eat 6 dmg and remain with 8+ pillz and 0 life!"

As much as I liked the 2HKO I like the 15 life one better. Gives you versatility and pushes you to improvise with half-decks. For example cards like Ector Phyllis or any poisoner for that matter are no longer useless combined with Junta.

Even the Freaks are finally reborn. Ever since I play this game (since '0smiley that was the clan that was mostly underestimated. Sure, the SoB clans piss off every other clan, but Nightrmare lack power. I wonder what does piranas lack (They have pillz manipulation, good power, good dmg ... sob+soa for 2* ...) But that's another matter.

In short - Sure, I have to change most of my tactics for the new elo, but that is a good thing ! I don't know about you, but I rather go with 52 different combinations of decks and tactics for a year rather than 26 times with the same(because of the bans) and always get the same elo score every week. .

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/market/

@ Miss selina , i think you do not need any starts. Cuz you already have the good caracters from FPG. smiley JK smiley

Try to chance your browser or Update it. There were some problems with the later Firefox Updates. It's working for me again but for some time I had to use a different Browser because the second to last Java plugin wasn't working at all in Firefox

@ ChF_Neon morphun is my deck n not wayne stark, but why take out rubie

tuesday 08/02/2011

N-B-A: Twice. But only when courage is activated, as in when you play first in the round.

No, but great thinking though!

Less time = smarter people shine with their fast calculations

Which is awesome and I japprove

You mean the website?

"why would someone want to play randomly??

you already answered it. the answer is to play. I've started playing urban rivals in random mode.and I really miss those moments when I just base the outcome of a battle on looks, clans, artwork, username, guild, character story, star count, birth dates, and other superficial things. all for fun. smileysmileysmiley

monday 07/02/2011

By best friends call me cash.

Create a subject