wednesday 19/01/2011

Thanks so is this death match

1 messages

Look good dani

In all honesty with your low amount of starting cards from those specific clans you want, Buy the credits(or be beastly in ELO tourneys and win mucho credits) and go with a Titanium pack with those 4 clans. I've bought quite a few packs(upwards of 4000 credits worth) and TItanium always nets me a nice return on my credits because 4 rares with the right clans chosen its a Clintz goldmine.(Nightmare,Vortex are huge $ makers)

I don't see any preset...

tuesday 18/01/2011

Updated my deck, any help on it?
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1712891

Title says it all...
Just one lots of 2hko options, my play style is more brute than trickerysmiley

Just make sure you use arkn, zero dead and leviaton as that are the only really good 2 and 3* options. well there is bristone to, if you need some damage reduction, but if you want that i advice to slap in a uranus or spiaghi.

For the higher *'d powerhouses. they have lots of great options, you just have to try them out.for example most people like rolph as there 5* position but i prefere wardomm with the high damage and the possibility to 2hko with about anything. just try them out and see what roles for you, great options are draheera, wardomm, rolph, mathene and toro.

Yup... can confirm working fine

as said what dolly does is N x 2 points for rest of match if she gets through, N being remaining rounds.

why she makes a good either first turn large pill for 6 points ( due to her min ) and also a good no-pillz bluff to power up wardom / anibal

I managed to plug away on a bunch of little 5-8 credit offers and get about 3 newblood packs. Got my Ash... All I cared about. =P

monday 17/01/2011

How is this Ur related ?smiley

But i choose PSP smiley

Alfonzo - 50k a week, I kinda doubt it mate...

There's a "Submit" button on "My Tickets" tab. Try that.

Adler is 5* and his ability Stop : Damage +3 smiley

You newbs have it easy, when I first began there was no missions, so I had to get in the 151 without a good deck.

It was freaking hell.

@Botshot: You realize that fight club is harder right? since ppl have T2 decks

sunday 16/01/2011

Or basically, a Reverse-Support card.

It gives bonuses to co-clan members, not like Support where you take bonuses from co-clan members.

Theme clans imo have no theme any clan should be good in any format and to be constructive they need varying abilities

Montana/Roots- Hmmm no because montana mainly od damage roots maily even
Montana/Ghiest- Poosible, but i don't like ghiest

Pirahnas/Pussycats- And u bagged out theme these clans have no corolation what so ever

saturday 15/01/2011

Why would they dislike jonas? from the bio
"For these hot-blooded women, men are nothing more than a means to satisfy their desires. "

@F1restar lol sorry for the shortcuts and thanx for the strategy smiley

I agree it would be nice for UR to get this huge honour and advertisement. Every IP could vote 3 times per day so we could just keep clicking vote and win smiley

Create a subject