wednesday 12/01/2011

My comp realy sucks lol around 14 years old any way hears a new deck an gheist finaly i can play my favorits
deleted

Zatman and Nanook are better descriptions of walls. For just a couple of pillz they make your opponent spend many more pillz than you do to get a higher attack. I don't really like thinking of Glorg and Leviatonn as walls because a 7 or 8 power card can win with quite a fewer number of pillz

Just use both in you're deck because they're both staples...

tuesday 11/01/2011

Yeah kinda.. they give you slightly better odds on getting better cards.. only because there are only 4 clans you're picking from instead of 6

True story, M-Bison

In reply this this Tanto, Pm me smiley
Dm T1.
Eyrik
Zatman
Frankie Hi
Nellie
Jonas
Ruby
Wendel
Oxen
I cant afford a Jackie Cr and dunno what to do with this deck...

Define best. All game modes have different top decks, and every player has their own variation.

Yes, there are better. But nobody can tell you what they are but yourself.

What's the chance? Very good if you buy those cards off the market, not so good if you buy something else. As for packs, anything that includes older Sakrohm, Piranas and La Junta. So anyone but new bloods. Morphun isn't in packs, you need to do his mission. Neither is Smokey Cr, you need to win one off elo, as he is too cheap to get from lottery

I would have to say use a calculator, because your math is ALL jacked up. smiley

OMG!

His may be more likely to work but if mine has a stroke of luck it will be a lot quicker than waiting around for a month. smiley

monday 10/01/2011

What about emeth general cr kolos ambre?
thats sweet smiley

1 messages

Bump

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1705155&subject_page=0

Old thread.

@ O.P. - you might want to think about changing that first sentence....

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1699118&list

I play Fang Pi Clang as my sub deck after finally saving up for staples. Here's my take.

Fang Pi Clang is a "high risk high reward" type of clan. Their high damage makes them be able to 2HKO with other members of the clan. However, lack of attack/power manipulation makes them unable to win every round in a battle, so you have to make most of the two rounds that YOU want to hit.

This being said, you have to plan which cards can 2HKO with each other. For example:
Rei and Kati.
Nakata and Sayura.
Chan and Tsubame.

It is very hard outright to 2hKO, for they are easy to see coming. For example, you hit Kati with 6 pills. You play Rei. Your opponent can see that you can 2HKO with her. Your opponent counts the pills needed to beat Rei.

But wait! What if Rei is a bluff? Your opponent will be in a dilemma.

But that's where "risk-reward" thing goes on. If you guess right, you KO, if not, you most definitely lose.
The "high-risk, high-reward" playstyle changes when played with a half-deck. I myself use Pussycats in a half deck with them. Fang Pi is a lot more fun to play than attack manip clans because of the risks. I recommend them as a sub deck after you finish building your primary. smiley

Vortex, nightmare, piranas, skeelz

For Sentinel, TOBBIE IS A MUST!!!!!!!! Low power battle with attack minipulation gives you a great edge.
For La Junta, see if you can get Chiro. I mean, I think the last time I saw Chiro's price it was well under 1,000. Hope that is in your price range, which should be low, for you are a noob.

I also don't understand people who complain about Ld cards. It's not even hard to get them. If they were overpowered (and one of them is), everyone would get them, and seeing the same clan everywhere is not really positive. Now everyone complains about Bella. "it doesn't deserve a legendary status". Well, what the hell? Admins decide on the meaning of "Legendary", not us, and for them, it means "Card that can't be obtained through usual ways", not "Card that is overpowered and everyone will use it". If you don't like it, don't get it. Some people enjoy collecting cards and doing those missions. I am one of them. I know I'll never use Kreenk or Dudley, but I have them both. And I'm going for Bella as soon as the prices go down a bit. Also, they are, in a way, free. Of course you have to spend some clintz and time on them, but... You had to spend time TO GET clintz to buy any other non-legendary card. Of course you could just buy a booster pack and get the card you seek, but now you can do the same to get the cards required for the legendary missions.

Also, I love how people whine about Dudley Ld while he is only slightly different from Donnie. Whichever is better depends on strategy, but Donnie is quite a common card in Montana decks. The only reason people hate Dudley is because Nightmare already has few good 4* cards.

Create a subject