wednesday 05/01/2011

I hate it - fights take way too long now! Added extra click to enter fight is lame.

tuesday 04/01/2011

Interesting thread title...

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1689343
R&C and help plz (aside from Aurelia to Lehane, Lehane is sometimes banned....)

1. you cannot get more than one rare in normal packs (Except they change it)
what you can get:
CUR
CCR
CUU
CCU
CCC

2. in full deck yes
you will get 1 guaranteed, but there is a chance you get more than 1 rares each pack

3. for titanium, I never tried it

monday 03/01/2011

Uppers, rescue and montana are in my easy to start out with.

Please read the f...reely available manual.

Esp: http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=clan
Quote:
During a fight, if you have 2 different characters from the same clan on your team, a Clan Bonus will be enabled. It can change the balance of the power of the battle.

You almost certainly don't fulfill the condition to trigger the bonus. And yes, manuals are there to be read; tutorials are there to be followe. Forums are NOT there to get answers to questions that are already answered in these.

Yes i won the fight

deleted is very strong, but I would suggest replacing coby with havok or chole, coby doesn't work too well in a non mono environment. Good luck!

sunday 02/01/2011

deleted

as said for tournament it's here, ofc in a tournament every1 has their opinion and it's mostly ur speed (but also ur luck) that will give you the high positions

deleted

each deck has it's own goals and description inside.

I actually got beat today by Acid dc in Junkz but to be fair im elite so no clan can stand in my way, its easier for you to leave then waste your 2 worthless rounds just to end up losing.

A chance to brag never goes a miss.

Brittany w/ fury / Selina w/ fury / Ditha w/ fury
Rodney w/ fury / Askai

Definitely Robb if budget allows. Kang is ok for beginners nevertheless.

Orc i would change uppers to skeelz, since uppers don't have any non-crs worth over 10k while skeelz have caelus and jay, both worth at least 20k

saturday 01/01/2011

Double post?

whatever the case it's cool I guess

I'd say yo don't need to use such a high number of question marks.

If you compare the 2 clans with all the power(I mean how strong) Roots wins(Kiki cr all the way!smiley)
I hate to admit this but gheist is now much compatible in elo.. but when playing the 2 clans, most of my highest scores came from roots paired with uppers.. I don't know why... I love roots as much as I hate facing them in elo xDsmiley

@Devi regs2: because you can put a space in your name... you name should have maximum of four characters(I think) so having just 4 spaces makes your name acceptable in ursmiley

I Envy Bison smiley

Lol unlike some of you he isnt afraid of speaking up. Hell most of the time hes right. But sometimes he may just want to disagree for the sake of it but whatever.
Bison has a right to speak.
And i agree this isnt really a bad thing.

Create a subject