tuesday 01/02/2011

I get wat u lot are saying about the timing out but the truth is i have a bad connection at times

No it was in ELO...

There are almost 2000 of Drorb on the market. To me that means that nobody wants him. Def the worst 2 star in Vortex. I do not see his price coming up any time. Good luck with your sales...you'll need it.

Oh ya, I have 10 Drorb if you want to buy mine too. smiley

I use Vortex and Skeelz

monday 31/01/2011

Thanks for all the comments/ratings/input on the deck all, it is greatly appreciatedsmiley

No i dont think so

Tournament Pillagers
For Type2 tournaments, any comments, advice are greatly appreciated

sunday 30/01/2011

Yeah and Im trying to get some friends playing it too smiley

Part 3 of the DT is up, check it out if you're following smiley

Yes, it is a good deck, nice and solid i'd say. too bad gil is banned right now smiley

deleted

@ Clairesu

We can stop those series of accounts by card thieves by tracing them down and banning them all, not just the dupe account used to trick people. So yeah, it's not just an unimportant account being lost but all the accounts involved, it happens a lot that we get to see high level players trying out those kinds of stuff and in doing so gets banned.

Also, a secure means of trading is of course taken in consideration and is being planned as already posted by staff in a previous old post (can't remember where, can't remember when). As is with most UR features all we need to do is wait until that time comes.

Well I guess I'm not aone on this. I like the game, I just wish some of the cards were a bit more balenced. All cards have powers and all have Achellies heels. I am going to play around in t1.

Ok, thanks. I think it would be nice to have a section on this site that shows the full artwork of every card. The cards obviously crop out some of the illistrations. It would also be nice to see larger full screen images.

Two different people contacted me, asking me to drop my Serena to 4000 (with absolutely no other incentive other than not making the amount of Clintz I should). Then, I looked at my Serena and realized they were in fact right about my Serena's price not being what it should be according to the market. So, I jacked up her price 350 Clintz. She is still the cheapest Serena ATM, I make more money, and the beggars now have to pay more money if they want it.

If the person who buys my Serena is reading this, sorry. But blame the extra 350 you paid on the obnoxious people who think they deserve special prices.

Lol, I'm fairly certain a "poor quality area" for AT&T is anywhere in the US....

OMG, I can't wait until I get my Verizon Iphone... smiley

This won't help you get any CRs since they are chosen randomly (or at least that is what I understand) Staff won't make it obvious on who the next CRs will be o.O

Here they are nonetheless

Rescue (October 26th 2007)
Alec Cr
Marco
Elvira
Lea
Larry
Steve

Piranas (June 6 200smiley
Hawkins
Mayhem
Smokey Cr
Spycee
Cyan
Gran Vista

I might be wrong but I am almost sure these are correct o.O

Zemacaco leave the trolling to me mate that was a pretty bad attempt.

Hola guys. New to UR, would much appreciate your help. I'm currently playing a GHEIST/Nightmare deck. Made some mistakes early on and sold some cards, so I only have 2 Nightmare left. Recently switched out Timber for Vansaar so I could play Type 1. Currently lacking on funds, and just need some pointers and tips on what I might do to make this deck more viable.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1729467

Thanks!

Fight > Options > Turn off Free Pill.

There.

Create a subject