sunday 26/12/2010

Plz rate and comment

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1673531

Very true, I use a GHEIST and Nightmare deck, but woe betides when I don't draw both against a Freaks user with Baldovino or Cassandra. I got a friend into this game who chose to play freaks and afte playin against him, I never looked down on freaks again. Freaks are basically a clan who don't even need thee bonus to get around. Epic eh?

Non Cr:
Kolos
Caelus
Grakx
Wee Lee
Zatman

Close calls:
Hawk
Sylth
Charlie
Copper

elchew got it right when it comes to THE BIG FIVE. There's no other way around it, those are the gods of UR. Jackie Cr is great but she just doesn't have that status, you know?

Oops i ment 4 for the eklore example and thankyou orc

saturday 25/12/2010

Yes you would need to make a new acc, but you need to delete this one first, having multiple acc. is cheating.

Your player ID I assume, go to your profile, (click on you name) and then there will your player ID on the bottom left corner of the white box.

Your player ID is: 11800398

It works like this: The card with fewest stars wins a tie. If the cards have the same amount of stars, the player who played first wins.

It might be OP, but like I said, they ARE meant to be legendary.
What's the point of trying to complete all those missions without getting a half decent card? smiley

His mission exists. do it, that is all there is

About new room where bad cards can be used: i hosted this tourney that was pretty successful in trying out games without high-powered cards HipHop Messiahz Crappy Cards Tourney
about blacklisting players: could be abused. anyone could just blacklist players they can't beat so they'll only meet players they can beat.
game chat: would be nice but would have no practical use except to start flamewars.
trade tool: long overdue. UR remains a CCG and will wait to be a true TCG until a trading tool is implemented.

i'd like more sorting options in the market. i'd like to be able to sort not only by clans and cards missing in collection but also by abilities, power, damage, etc
i'd also like to be able to sort by a price range. say for example by putting in the search 300-400 clintz, all cards with that value would be shown. instead of just the highest-lowest sorting we have

friday 24/12/2010

I think it would be a bit more interesting if they had a contest, a design of a new character, so all players can email them there drawing and then the winner would simply get that character without buying it. I think that would be better.

thursday 23/12/2010

Yeah. Personal betting and challenges would be cool. There you can list yourself with certain information that you must adhere to like : "I'll play against you T1 ELO with only 10 pills, you'll have 12. youll get 200 cz if you win, I'll get 300 if I win". Kate is used as stakeholder.

Kind of miniature event system, 1 on 1 style.

- You could limit/force cards/stars. (I'll play 17 star deck against 25 star deck with 4:1 pay ratio)
- You could reveal all/some of the cards youre using (Im guaranteed to have Bob Joby on the deck.)
- You could tweak number of pills/life. (I'll have just 6 life. Fight me.)

Thanks for the help, guys.

Lol don't even worry about him.. he doesnt know what he's talking about.. you have a nice idea smiley

They should have left him how he was coz revenge is revenge and them 2 life really messed with people it was fun while lasted but please put back or take away revenge skeelz dont need another revenge card. great card before

@Zincomega

I know plenty of people that do that. Sometimes I go in there to work on missions, notably the montana 1000 rounds one when I get bombarded with ulu + ambre + graks. Don't tell me that is a coincidence. o.O

Yeah any rare card I believe but Leaders.

wednesday 22/12/2010

I didn't delete it, someone else did. I have no idea who.

I contacted Euzebe, she knew nothing about it.

I could probably see reasoning for it being deleted though, as its not exactly what the event tool was designed for.

It was a good way to get events noticed and was fun while it lasted, but arguably 'illegal' as far as creating events is concerned.

Create a subject