wednesday 15/12/2010

Montanas are good for beginners, they have good attack manipulation... but really, for a more experienced player something strategic like Piranas is generally better.

GHEIST, in my opinion, are all-rounders when it comes to different strategies.
If you have a solid strategy it's hard to go wrong with GHEIST smiley

I was thinking:

ELO chat room

Type 2 Chat Room

Type 1 Chat room

UR related Chat room

e.t.c

Just as a reference, the main weaknesses for GHEIST are

Nightmaresmiley & Piranassmiley (Stop Opp. Bonus, which means the opponent's Abilities aren't canceled)
GHEISTsmiley & Rootssmiley (Stop Opp. Ability, so pretty much all abilities will be canceled and the only way to win is through brute force)
Skeelzsmiley (Protection:Ability, so basically your clan bonus is wasted. Skeelz are the ones feared most by GHEIST playerssmiley)

GHEIST is fairly expensive, so as an alternative you could go is Roots which have the same clan bonus. They're probably one of the cheapest clans out there, if not THE cheapest.

In a same atk scenario:
lower star count wins always
If they are the same star, then the attacker wins

You can however log into your iphone account online from a computer and toggle the random settings to non-random and it will save for your iphone matches

tuesday 14/12/2010

@OutofPillz PI, thats great insights! Yea i meant that Ryuichi's week price. True, prices are determined by the market's demand and supply factors and player's expectations that a "normal" price does not actually exist.

hot 73 messages

After those bloody comments personal attacks and insults

to sum up, everyone has their own view, however, majority thinks that UR should use old Vickie Cr image

and please notice above of the message board and read it especially M-Bison

Message Board
Welcome to the players' message board. You can chat about Urban Rivals in a friendly way. We won't tolerate irrelevant or racist messages, insults or any message whose sole purpose is to create chaos in the community.

this is message board that should be used in friendly way, and please do not insult another player
this is so far the most rude thread I've ever read in my UR career

Will it still be able to do well if Bloodh is not selected? Or rather, is it a balanced deck.

Remember when jungo were released, pl thought they had finally a chance to stop roots domination in ELO?

To fight them attack manipulation should be more useful than SOA/SOB IMO.
Also any heavy poison card like sigma will be jungos nightmare.

monday 13/12/2010

Just for fun, I put together an "evil" deck commemorating the fact that UR now has 666 characters. Not for competition or anything, just to go along with the story (although the deck IS strangely usable if you're good enough).

Please rate up, and feel free to continue or add to the story in the comments! smiley

deleted

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1672566&subject_page=0 smileysmileysmiley

Nightmare-Vortex-Skeelz-Uluwatusmileysmileysmiley

Skiner seems very well with boohma from jungo witch is a good card but i'd play katja instead of skiner

Add Herman of the Uppers to the very much so growing list of those that you have to make sure they're in your deck when you load a preset... or play in your current deck...

Because people are buying them up massively in the hope that when the montana legendary comes out that they wont have to spend an even more ridiculously high amount on them to complete the missions. Its the same with Piranas aswell.

Create a subject