wednesday 08/12/2010

@Coolasc; Very good point.
Also, imagine the effect on the market with customised cards going up for sale (if it was allowed)
Nah. It wont happen IMHO.

Bs= battle server

Thank you to all, I greatly appreciate it! That completely clears up my issue.

@DerMagus - Not if I had found and read it. I didn't even see the rules, just read the ability description in the shop and thought I knew what it meant. Thanks for the link though, that will help for future questions.

tuesday 07/12/2010

What skimkin said

It will be great...i would love it smiley

Ow u can put just for friends or guild tht would make only ones u want, no? or if want specific think best would b exchange msg and open only when u know they r going

1 messages

If it's the guild one just click it's tab (a guild admin must have opened it), if it's the other make sure u don't have wayy too slow net and simply click start live chat in the balloon tht appears when u click a person's name (remember that the other person needs to have you added as friend (despite you have him/her or no))

What God333-tcg said.

She's even on a few card comments for the same reason.

I do have price concern.....2k is my current cash right now...

Anyway, here's another Skeelz Uppers deck.... almost the same as the other one....

deleted

monday 06/12/2010

Im guessing you tpyed into google urban rivals cheat or hack well they dont work so dont go making another account or you will get banned smiley

Well as you said Jungo work very well since they counteract eachother in terms of bonus. Vortex works because you conserve and gain pillz to give to your Freaks cards.

Sorry to bump this topic. I was just about to post one asking if anyone knew where to find wallpapers. I found this, http://www.flickr.com/photos/15720907@N03/ , but I have no idea how to get those pictures to save.

Check your connection. You can contact your provider to know if there is a problem with it.
I also advise you to delete cookies from your browser and clear your cache.
If you are using Internet Explorer, try Forefox instead. It might help.

@C0L0SSAL : the average delay before a player receives an answer from the English customer support is less than 24 hours which is very fast.

Jungo goes well with Sakrohm, they share the same life-gain theme, Sigma is a mini-Sylth, and Niva/Pegh fill in nicely for Uranus bans. SOAs are a problem, but attack manip and the number of high-powered cards in both clans assures that you won't be too disadvantaged.

Jautya
Petra
Sigma
Murray

Niva
Radek
Mindy
Pegh

Then they are cheating and you tell a mod/staff/support.

I recommend, if not using clintz directly, to ask a mod to assist you in the trade so that you ensure to have the right cards every time. And that means that there is a mod on your card signature for you to brag about smiley

Noob Bump, jees, just don't how do you benefit, please clode mods, this was answered more then 2 years ago

sunday 05/12/2010

1 messages

Um, thanks?

Polly a glitch. Call the CS.

Oh no one of these threads again. First every clan has it's ups and down. Nightmare are big damage lower power and Piranas are bigger power lower damage. Just because they have the same bonus don't mean they are even close to being the same.

I also don't get how Freaks and Jungo and All Star/Bangers are the same. Freaks bonus if used the last round does nothing, unlike the jungos. Also Freaks have a limit to it and it kicks in everyround after you hit once. Jungos need to win every round for there bonus to take full effect, freaks only one.

Also about all stars vs Bangers, it's totally different wanna believe it or not. Say Gyro and Flo both face Caelus both with bonus active. Gyro would gain 2 power making him a 7 power but Caelus would then take him down to 2 power while he stays at 4, meaning double the power of Gyro. Now if flo will face Caelus, he would bring her down to 2 power but she would then bring him down to 2 also. Pill for pill flo would win and just because she is a - Power and not a +. This is situational but still proves even if you think a clan can be the same because they have the same/Similar bonuses doesn't mean it's true.

Create a subject