friday 17/12/2010

Half decks are the best
I find skeelz good with most clans (especially sakrohm) since it covers soa and sob to a degree
But anyways...here's my take:
Hawkins Noel
Andsom
Ector
Tula
Glenn
Beetenka
Oxen
Harold
Tula might be a stretch but everything else is dirt cheap
Obvious upgrades are Nellie, Dorian, Hawkins, Ulrich, Raeth, etc get them when you have more cash

Once again newbs (that better then other word?) are bumping threads, please close this mods, the starter poster has not played for ages.

Think about this the presents are hidden so i think its going to be one of the theifs

I'd recomend:
1 5*- Askai or Adler (Sell the other one)
1 4*- Buba
4 3* Radek, Odile, Nyema, Scopica, or Boohma
2 2* Mindy, Pegh, or Wendy

thursday 16/12/2010

Now 20,000 clintz to use. These roll in fast

It could work but there is a chance it would be full of spam and the today list would reach for pages.

Try Freaks, Pussycats, La Junta or Fang Pi Clan. They can add pressure to the Vortex clan's bonus. But my suggestion is only applicable if you are really devoted to the Vortex. If not, try another clan. Vortex is very hard to use and some of its useful cards are expensive.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1654042

wednesday 15/12/2010

smiley they should rely do that

I would love a feature that shows presets you've commented on. There are a lot that I've commented either because a friend has commented and I've looked or going thru the presets in general and I don't have the author as a friend. I would like to be able to see if my comment has gotten a response or just look and see what the rest of UR voted up or down.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1652899&commentLanguage=3

Check this

Pointless.

Embolt is more like shakespeare.

Montanas are good for beginners, they have good attack manipulation... but really, for a more experienced player something strategic like Piranas is generally better.

GHEIST, in my opinion, are all-rounders when it comes to different strategies.
If you have a solid strategy it's hard to go wrong with GHEIST smiley

I was thinking:

ELO chat room

Type 2 Chat Room

Type 1 Chat room

UR related Chat room

e.t.c

Just as a reference, the main weaknesses for GHEIST are

Nightmaresmiley & Piranassmiley (Stop Opp. Bonus, which means the opponent's Abilities aren't canceled)
GHEISTsmiley & Rootssmiley (Stop Opp. Ability, so pretty much all abilities will be canceled and the only way to win is through brute force)
Skeelzsmiley (Protection:Ability, so basically your clan bonus is wasted. Skeelz are the ones feared most by GHEIST playerssmiley)

GHEIST is fairly expensive, so as an alternative you could go is Roots which have the same clan bonus. They're probably one of the cheapest clans out there, if not THE cheapest.

In a same atk scenario:
lower star count wins always
If they are the same star, then the attacker wins

You can however log into your iphone account online from a computer and toggle the random settings to non-random and it will save for your iphone matches

tuesday 14/12/2010

@OutofPillz PI, thats great insights! Yea i meant that Ryuichi's week price. True, prices are determined by the market's demand and supply factors and player's expectations that a "normal" price does not actually exist.

Create a subject