tuesday 28/12/2010

Thanks Futura !
Hope Whoever Got My Magda liked it smiley
Nellie FTW !

The Market doesnt like you. Play another game. smiley

You prolly sold too many characters at the same time, it will go away in a few hours.

Elite during the fortnight and wen the new cards come out within 3 days of them max buy new blood thats what I did and sold my belgoasi also I prob get around 400 credits a month

@Tikikala

If you want this game to be more realistic thats about as realistic as it gets.

Only problem is... if you get a full set of DRs... you're dead
Most cheap DRs have crappy damage... so you'll barely make a dent in your opponent's life
Also SOA will also kill you

monday 27/12/2010

Dude i use nightmare and have kolos.i use eyrik

Was that supposed to be funny? If so what a lame sense of humor

I swear I posted it in ELO... guess not. My bad, sorry smiley

I made it into a preset, check it out: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1674159
Comment & rate smiley

Just thought up of some really nice ones... I've already posted but I have some more smiley

-----------------------------------------
Aftershock: X
If a card with the aftershock ability wins the round, the opponent will lose X amount of life after the 4th round.

That's right. And unlike poison, you can stack aftershock as much as you like. You could set your opponent up so they will get KO'ed with aftershock, and to win they'll have to KO you before aftershock comes into play (that is, at the end of the game).
Intimidation: X
If your power is more than your opponent's, X is activated (X being an ability).
Burn: X
If you win the round, your opponent loses X amount of life after the next round. If it is played in the 4th round the burn will not work.
Confusion
If you win the round, for the next round your opponent's pillz get played 2 more or 2 less than what they specify.
Counter: X
If you play second in the round, X gets activated (X being an ability). Basically the opposite of Courage.
Flip Stats
Your power and damage get swapped around. If the ability is canceled, your power and damage remain the same.
Flip Opp. Stats
Same as Flip Stats, but to your opponent.

In other words, whoever posted that has his date set ten years in past.

@Gen_Grievous, Because more people get on this forum

sunday 26/12/2010

Plz rate and comment

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1673531

Very true, I use a GHEIST and Nightmare deck, but woe betides when I don't draw both against a Freaks user with Baldovino or Cassandra. I got a friend into this game who chose to play freaks and afte playin against him, I never looked down on freaks again. Freaks are basically a clan who don't even need thee bonus to get around. Epic eh?

Non Cr:
Kolos
Caelus
Grakx
Wee Lee
Zatman

Close calls:
Hawk
Sylth
Charlie
Copper

elchew got it right when it comes to THE BIG FIVE. There's no other way around it, those are the gods of UR. Jackie Cr is great but she just doesn't have that status, you know?

Oops i ment 4 for the eklore example and thankyou orc

saturday 25/12/2010

Yes you would need to make a new acc, but you need to delete this one first, having multiple acc. is cheating.

Your player ID I assume, go to your profile, (click on you name) and then there will your player ID on the bottom left corner of the white box.

Your player ID is: 11800398

It works like this: The card with fewest stars wins a tie. If the cards have the same amount of stars, the player who played first wins.

It might be OP, but like I said, they ARE meant to be legendary.
What's the point of trying to complete all those missions without getting a half decent card? smiley

Create a subject