sunday 12/12/2010

You have to pay to start an auction. Especially if there is a reserve price that needs to be met.

I love my avatar and I love SNES!!smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1647660

How kool would it be if they added a "Daily T" to the public preset titles?

I'm not saying we're going to get this but it would be kool. That way some players won't give a auto red face or give bad comments to some T1 decks because it has to many Elo banned cards.

Gheist do ok in DT, but you will be under constant pressure against DT monster (jackie, zatman, LT, etc) and DT clan (montana, uppers)

saturday 11/12/2010

This is not chess.
There is not just 1 / 1/2 / 0 for win / draw / loss.
I am not going to repeat all the pointless "discussion".

If you love chess so much that you want its scoring system more or less applied here, why don't you petition to get rid of those stpid BP and levels and everything. They are silly and should not matter and one should get 1 point for winning, regardless how, 1/2 for drawing and 0 for losing.

This matter has never been resolved. I never got a response after posting to the above link DerMagus provided. Any other suggestions???

It seems that the pop-up window isnt slowed down unlike hidden tabs.
(havent switched to popups in a while..)

The first post is full of cander and winsmiley

friday 10/12/2010

Hope they would do that before the year endssmiley

thursday 09/12/2010

Click on the tickets

wednesday 08/12/2010

OK pillz=power but sometimes when i'm using cards with the +whatever or -whatever bonus i don't see it on the card and it's not added in the game ............. why is it not intercepted into the game?

@Coolasc; Very good point.
Also, imagine the effect on the market with customised cards going up for sale (if it was allowed)
Nah. It wont happen IMHO.

Bs= battle server

Thank you to all, I greatly appreciate it! That completely clears up my issue.

@DerMagus - Not if I had found and read it. I didn't even see the rules, just read the ability description in the shop and thought I knew what it meant. Thanks for the link though, that will help for future questions.

tuesday 07/12/2010

What skimkin said

It will be great...i would love it smiley

Create a subject