thursday 02/12/2010

Looks old and outdated to me

wednesday 01/12/2010

Graphic novels, aka comics. in 2008, Marvel and Soliel announced a partnership to translate and sell several of their titles in the U.S. They're available as collections. Someone maintains a list of the releases on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Reprints-Soleil-French-Publisher/lm/R22JE6RC58I1KS

Thanks guys for the suggestions i really appreciate every advice!

I've decided to follow Steelie_Mob's deck but modified a bit. please help me to see if its ok or not(:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1629557

Thanksss!!

No he's mention on a legendary card that why it up people

Good points from everyone, i guess its to each his own. I will be sticking to the good ol captain bloodh smiley

@ Tanto : i know its not stated in the rules, but i tried that so many times when my 5* card lost again 2* card

Is it possible to remove your FB account, and move the FB UR account to a normal UR account?

tuesday 30/11/2010

I grought credit 2 months ago and my star is still heresmiley

If your using 'my collection' then you load up the deck and next to the decks name there is a delete button. this deletes the preset. Then to add / remove cards from your deck simply click remove card (it should be the top option directly underneath the card.) This will only work if you have over 8 cards in the deck. (that means that you've got to add another card in before you take one out if you have a deck of 8 characters.)

In 'my collection pro' you click delete a preset and select the one from the list. To remove cards from your deck you simply click the characters picture (at the top where its shows your characters) and that card is removed. (this time you dont need to have 8 cards in to remove cards). To add characters you just have to click on the cards name and then again on which version(s) of that card you want to use. (you probably wont have to worry about the last bit).
Also in collection pro, if you want to take all the characters out of the deck, simply click the reset button and the cards will be added to the drop down list.

Hope this helps. Sorry its long

Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Jackie, and Zatman

needless to say, I got destroyed
Jackie, Zatman, Rubie, and Oxen was another tough hand, but I actually managed to win that one surprisingly (sasha then all pill with manfred, and let redra to the rest smiley )

As for person, I played Damian twice, won 6-2 and lost 1-2

monday 29/11/2010

Can someone quickly make a ELO or a T2 deck that is good for Survivor I have around 55-75k clints that I can use.

GHEIST is all about offense, High damage, decent power, abilities to shift rounds into your favor

Roots is defense, high power, low damage, life manipulators, damage reducers, they are all about waiting things out and having the superior life for the win at the end of the match

Just restarted playing UR again, and here's a bunch of new decks ive made for the important game modes. Please leave constructive criticism (where necessary) and rate.
Thanks

Tournaments (T2 -- 26*)
deleted -- Got me 62nd place. Could easily go higher.

ELO
deleted -- Havent actually used this yet... But looks good considering its cost.
and
deleted -- Used this last week when DR's were unbanned.

Survivor + Deathmatch
deleted -- Got me 10 wins in survivor first time i used it. Also performs well in DMs. a 7/0/1 + a 6/0/2

Anyways thanks for your time, (if you bothered to R&C smiley ) i hope these will help some of you.
Thanks mods

Perhaps a more budget version...

Redra
Milton
Neloe

Cley
Sunder

Greem
Lehrg

Oflgn

Would be dirt cheap to put together and is probably the best choices amongst the cheapies.

sunday 28/11/2010

The best tip i can give you is the following:
most people at low level like you will try to OHKO with kolos if they have one and or sometimes use no pills at all and bluff.
so try putting 2/3 pills on kolos in you will be good most of the times smiley and you will see people pumping most of there pills into a card to beat him =)

When I purchase a card how do I get it to show up in my collection?

Hi, I am a noob that just recently started. Im saving up credits from the tournaments, but wat shud i use it on. If i buy a booster pack i wont be able to sell the cards right?(because im not able to purchase any credits) So is it better if i just get clintz with my credits?
Plz help

Ive Noticed That Some Players Are Well Known Character Illustrators, Is There A Way For Me To post My Character Ideas To Staff/Publishers?

Create a subject