saturday 04/12/2010

5* - i would say Oflgn because with him you gain Life or you can drain your opponents life with Dregn

4* - i would sayKrung because with his ability he has 10 power but it is Confidence though

3* - i would say Sunder because he has 7 power which is alway good with Vortex and he can take 3 extra life with his ability

2* - I would say C wing definately because you can bluff him and he can lead to some 2 hot KO from Dregn and C beast as for the other it would be Cyb Lhia but i would switch her to Drorb when SoA are dominant (same with Krung)

@Tanto89:
Yes, I guess there are alot of uncertainties in the course of a DT, and a "tiny cuts" strategy work just as well as the "quick games" strategy. All I'm saying is that you aren't actually "losing" BPs when your opponent forfeits, because forfeits give you a little BP and a lot of time to play more games.

If your opponent forfeits in the 4th round after allowing the timer to run just before an inevitable KO, then you are absolutely right, he is a total jerk. But I tend to view those players as "stallers" rather than "forfeiters", because he's not trying to save time, he's just being a sore loser smiley

There is an detailed explanation in the rules page.

Actually there's missions with john and melvin, respectively.Every clan to my knowledge has a mission aside from the vortex clan(too new) and the leaders(cant be used in the same deck,lol).And since they're both well out in the open and not even secret,i take it you dont have these cards?

Add this to the mix

bogdan/grudj/pyro?

Recover 50 pillz through Vortex bonus
Win 40 rounds with c wing
Remove 100 life points with Dregn
Win 50 rounds with Gran Vista
Gain 25 life with Rhed
Gain 50 life with Bloodh

With u could, save for a full deck, doing basic math, every card will cost less than in any other pack...

Orlok originaly had defeat poison 2 min 8 but was later changed, Eloxia is the only one thus far.

666??? wow nice insight, i had no idea smiley i think thats one of the signs of the apocalypse smiley but i think the most evil character in all of Urban Rivals is Arno.. he just doesn't seem right to me

Well, they are great insights!!

Dude it's stupid. just stupid.

It's released today......smiley

friday 03/12/2010

Gheist heres my favorite deck
Ray
Bryan
Jane Ramba
Wardog switch for dean if soa isnt a problem

toro (methane or anibal if he gets banned)
leviathon
zero dead
akrin

And the graphics are better too

He wasn't worth the psycho Crusher that time lol smiley

Did here deleted
Playd pretty well on the tourney, made the change on Taigo and Gabrielle cuz i missed a DR

I though about Raeth, but its odd damage, more expensive and potentially less power...

thursday 02/12/2010

La Junta
2*
dean
wardog
thormund
winston

4*
chiro
isatis
byran/ dacote
5*
emeth/ naginata

comments or suggestions smiley ?

So far based on my time playing freaks definitely Esmeralda.
Even with 1 less damage Esmeralda if not used early she can be a wall to force pill usage.

Unlike Magda with a base power is 5, even WITH her ability she'll have trouble with attack manipulators
Against 1 pillz Most Uppers you'd need 3 pillz
Against 2 pillz Most Montana you'd need 4 or 5 pillz
Against 1 pillz Most Junkz/Sentinel you'd need 3 pillz

Besides hitting with a 3 damage card that needs a considerable amount of pillz to win isn't a good idea.
This card is situational, only good when the bonus is available and you don't have to versus an attack manipulator.

-But you won't always have your bonus will you?
-What happens when you only draw 1 freak member?
-What happens when the enemy has an SOB ability card (and you move first)?
-UR is packed with attack manipulators!
Is it worth using considerable amount of pills for just 3 damage?

I'm still even leaning towards Harleen over Magda.
Shame though the freaks don't really have a really strong/solid 2* like other clans (Jessie of Allstars, Gil of Junkz, Hawkins and Tula of Piranas)
The freaks got a great 5* in Baldovino but he will never shine unless the Freaks get a solid 2* card (or two) .
They should give the freaks a Revenge or Defeat card.
A good 2* Defeat and 3* Revenge would really really help the freaks.

Lets put it this way:

Is C Beast essential to your deck?

if not - Do you have the cards that make you deck you can play effectively?

If not - you have perfectly good reason to sell C Beast and buy cards that will make you actually win more.

If C Beast is just dusting in your collection and you need better cards to play with then SELL FFS!

Cheap recruits!

Good for type 1...can modify cards to get rid of Hugo-fit in Owen mayb for ELO

Create a subject