thursday 21/10/2010

Another issue regarding the mobile version is that the opening post is displayed in a box thing that you can't scroll through, atleast not with an iphone/ipodtouch.

My experience tells me that it's usually don't pay off to buy Titanium packs, unless your really lucky, of course. but if you do, and want to sell off the cards you don't need you should pick Nightmare, Skeelz, Vortex, Jungo, in that order I think. That is, if you want Bangers and Ulu Watu cards, pick Nightmare, Skeelz, Ulu watu and Bangers.
But if you are in it to make some clintz you should wait until friday when 4 new cards come out, buy a load of New Blood packs and hope to get some of the new cards and sell them right away. They are always worth a LOT the first couple of hours when they come out. I cant remember if it's this friday or the next, though..

wednesday 20/10/2010

Sent one message to customer service, let's wait for their answer

Kitsune, let me introduce you to Roots
i built an ELO deck worth 3k without even using the banned Roots cards

An uppers half would be like:
-Glenn
-Dorian
-Jeeves
-Nellie (-> Jackie, when get her)

just suggestions

There is random setting and a non-random setting.

In random you have a higher chance of winning with a higher attack, or a guaranteed win with double attack.
In non-random, highest attack always wins.

Basically, random is a coin flip without extreme attack manipulation.

I think the confusion involves many ppl misunderstanding what ROUND is
each game has 4 ROUNDS
round 1, player with the highest star count goes first, the opposing player goes second - end of ROUND 1
courage will activate only for the 1st player, if the 2nd player uses a card with courage ability, it will not activate
round 2, the player that went 2nd in the 1st round now goes 1st, courage will activate for this player - end of ROUND 2
the same goes on for round 2 and round 3

Ambre, same mechanics, but instead everyone in the deck will have COURAGE ability if that card goes first in a round
ONLY if the card goes first in a round

CONFIDENCE - this will activate ONLY if you WON the PREVIOUS round
REVENGE - this will activate ONLY if you LOST the PREVIOUS round
DEFEAT - will activate if you LOSE the CURRENT round

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1538783&list

Lol Hax and Lin Xia.

Kreen was unusual, I agree. But Tanman deserves to go Cr, (I don't have him so I'm not just saying that)

Well, you got the answer
imageshack is easiest one, I use photobucket, but you need to sign up if you use photobucket
I'm sorry to let you down smiley
I'm moving home and I don't have internet until this morning

tuesday 19/10/2010

Maybe they changed the mechanic once again. It was this way some days ago. Furied Piotr could KO against an opponent with 9 Life+Freaks-Poison.

^ Yep, that's pretty much it. Wicer said it, and this is kinda fun to see a few other takes on it.

Trinmkkt and Venus. Jonas and Elliot.

Gheist will get a

7 deafeat -2 pillz min 5
2 stop opponits ability

piranas

4 deafeat +2 life
4 stop opponits bounes

my gesses

monday 18/10/2010

I would like to say thanks to everyone who posted on this forum, I couldn't of done it without all of your support. Hope the new forum will succeed like this one and the one before and hopefully will live on. Thanks again,

~Edon EG

Help with this deck:
deleted

1 messages

Click shop then they have a link for buying credits. thought you can earn credits doing dts survivor an elo matches you just got to lvl up to at least 15-20 not thats high realy

Create a subject