tuesday 12/10/2010

Guessing this is T1 since Eyrik is there..
You can change Spudd to Kang then the 1* to Ashley..
DR + Life manip would be great smiley

Differences between piranas and nightmare:
first, the big difference is the price, nightmare tend to be more expensive than piranas

nightmare hlaf cost around 30-40 (for good one)
the average one would cost around.. 10K? or more

for piranas, if you don't use pillz manipulator card, piranas half would cost around 4-6K
IF you add pillz manipulator card (eg: hawkins, dalhia) the price will go up around 6-20K

in my opinion, I don't really like ulu watu with nightmare or piranas, because both doesn't offer many 2 hit KO option with ulu watu
but if I must choose, I would use piranas, because cheaper and has high damage

I assume you would want to use 13 ulu watu half deck:
stanly
gaia
nanook
gabrielle / taigo (damage reducer or versatile card, you choose)

raeth / katan / kristin (raeth is pretty versatile, kristin for SOA, katan for 6 damage personally I would choose between kristin or raeth)
tyd
ulrich
tula / hawkin noel (tula for damage, hawkin noel for pillz manipulator personally I would use tula)

Found em! http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/alerts/?key=xg04z351ncv

deleted

Please rate and comment.

The Rescue are good in T2, much better than the Montana. I would use the Montana over the Rescue in T1/ELO though; simply because the Montana have much better 2* and 3* cards.

Similarly, Bangers and Ulu Watu are AWESOME in T2; but on off-ELO banned weeks, All Stars are much better at ELO and T1.

You can't really compare the Junta and the FPC with the cats. The cats are a totally different style of play; they're more defensive and like to win on higher life at the end of the fight. On the other hand, the Junta and FPC are a lot more offensive; it's usually 2HKOs with them.

The Junkz are pillz manipulators, the Sentinel are all out offense, and the Sakrohm likes Poison/life over damage. It's up to you to play them, really.

The Skeelz are 100% ability based; they excel against SOA/SOB clans, but are weaker towards attack manipulation/power manipulation. They are extremely well-rounded, but that might not be how you like it. They fare a fair chance against everyone, but if you like really focused clans, then you might not want the Skeelz.

The Roots and GHEIST are different in play style; the GHEIST are all about the offense, while the Roots are about the defense. It's hard to say which one is better; it's actually up to you.

In a nutshell, it's up to your preference. =P

I know.... saving up clintz to make a mono all stars deck too.

deleted

yea yea same deck. this time dont rate unless you comment.
an saying that crap about 6 power cards makes you look realy bad.
i seen plenty of 6 power cards destroy in survivor.

maybe this time i can get some info about the deck insted of seeing nothing an a - raten from fear.

Pussycats for sure

Future ahoy! Piranas/Vortex deck. Those 5 dmg cards work wonders with high pilled selma.

monday 11/10/2010

Just ask contact support. Even if it'll take a long time.

@iSuicide

"Bodenpower is meh. There is better in the clan
Ongh is average."

Dude... i really feel like insulting you right now! Think before you talk.
Is Shann better? Maybe, still i like Boden better but saying he is "meh"... did you start playing this game yesterday?
Ongh is "average"? 8/6 raw stats and he is average? Dominates pretty much everything, helps against Ulu and Bangers when no one else does, etc... I'm going to stop now because i'm really having bad thoughts involving your face and my fist.

Call me hater or whatever, you deserved it.

deleted
Please?

Hi!
Can you help me build a Freaks deck for Elo?:
Should i use Mono or Half deck?
If i should use Half deck, then what should be my second clan?
I would appreciate some card suggestion too.
Thank you smiley

Urban rivals has updated there ability and bonus surver so there are quite a few glitches around (E.G escue decks randomly get +3 life).

I had a game with Candice vs Dregn and Dregn lost his ability (I do have a Yayoi on my team, but not in this fight). Other strange ones as well.

"If u sell a card u used on preset then it'll disapear"

Not true. I have a preset where I sold half of the deck months ago, and it's still up.
I have, however, noticed that if a preset doesn't get any comments, it gets deleted -- even if it's ranked higher than one of your other presets.

sunday 10/10/2010

2nd deck is much better

Hmm. Well if you use +2 power that means you use 3 pillz. and you have 8 attack if you had 6 power before. But if you use 3 pillz on attack you have 24 attack. +1 for pillz used on attack.
It would be better to use +2 power only if you use more than 9 pillz which happens rare. Thats why i dont really like the idea.
Second thing is cealus/robb. Imagine eryik+robb+2power unbeatable? In most cases yes.
I just saw somebody also made same comment, but i don´t want to erase allsmiley

Montana Gheist they work well together and are fun to play

You know jungo might breed, so you could get crossbreeds from the future. Sylth + Scopica. You can even have the 2 lions mate o.O Greow + Nahema. Could be Jungo got captured and experimented on and you get mutated animals.

Sayign Pussycars fell to Dregn is the easy way out. Maybe they submitted into a harem with one sole goal to strike at the right time.

All Stars would be the gladiators of the arenas and could just as well rebel as some of the best fighters

Junkz in a resistance? LOL they'll party on under a single emperor or not.

Create a subject