tuesday 21/09/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1512688

Good or no? Any improvements I could make?

Junkz if u want the cards for ELO or have fun in pill manipulation (and do sth like this deleted), La Junta if want survivor (and do sth like this Super bestiada !!)

also look at prices, last month Gil and Rowdy went up arround 2k and 4k, so not sure if wanna take a chance tht they will still rise and get them or wait for them to lower again

monday 20/09/2010

Okey, here we are. I made this thread just because i want you to post some deck, so that newcomers can start playing UR well, instead of looking the whole website for a good cheap, and why not, elo deck.
So, i hope you would help me in this project, publishing cheap deck. Here there are the rules:

- Every deck should be "Valued on the Market" LESS than 5000 Clintz;
- Should be a competitive deck (deck that you would play having few cards and clintz);
- You must specify: Clan/s, Stars, Deck format, Cards and use of the deck (not card by card, just the general use).

Hope this will help smiley

deleted

pls rate green and add some comments if you want suggestions with my deck

Gary owns all of them....smiley

sunday 19/09/2010

Yeah i was using Ambre and @XC-Manager going for a 1 hit ko dosen't make you a noob in fact it's quite hard to pull of a 1 hit ko

How is that considered a scam? I can also photoshop my face on jessica alba's body, but it's not fooling anyonesmiley

7 messages

Argos that's a really poor advice. RedPopsicle is right, if you want certain cards go with titanium.

That'd only happen if they did 1-2 damage with each win. It's worse than Pussycats in most situations, as I'm 99% sure that defeat triggers after damage, so it wouldn't prevent a knockout. It's also worse with poison as it'll keep you in and around the minimum where the poison will keep negating it, whereas damage reduction on low life will ignore most poisons, except Eloxia and Pesth.

Seems more like he's punching the Elo ban out of rage of not allowed to play

@ThezinfridOrc - here's a deck i thought of:

Yu Mei
Lost Hog
Linda
Sakazuki

Gatline
Trish
Wardog
Dean

well, for the La Junta half, Wardog and Dean need FURY. And here's a MONO deck:

Emeth
Bryan
Gatline
Trish
Nahomi
Bruce
Thormund
Wardog 1*

saturday 18/09/2010

Yeah me too

I made two Sentinel decks, one for T2 and one for ELO and T1, and I just cant seem to work it, and Id appreciate some help and any advice as to what I should remove and put into it

My T2 deck:
Hugo
Chloe
Dayton
Havok
Hawk
Katja
Melvin
Owen

My ELO:
Aurelia
Chloe
Dayton
Katja
Lehane
Melvin
Tobbie
Zhang

Keep in mind I dont have Copper or Coby

Buy credits, play survivor, play DM, get to level 50, sell all your leaders.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1508186

Jessie won already. There's no point on continuing this post. Just close it.

I used clans those i didn't finished their 250 wins mission
but i liked montana, bangers and GHEIST respectively in ELO
and also uppers in DM

Just wanted to point out, hasn't anybody gotten the hikaru no go reference from dan

friday 17/09/2010

I win! smiley Deck barato / Cheap deck
Roots are incredibly cheap!

Create a subject