saturday 18/09/2010

Just wanted to point out, hasn't anybody gotten the hikaru no go reference from dan

friday 17/09/2010

I win! smiley Deck barato / Cheap deck
Roots are incredibly cheap!

Hmm, I guess this could work. I mean they had the market analyzer over at the Urban Rivals Database, but the developers put in a price analyzer for every card in the market, and now they have a chart showing past prices. Exchanging happens over at the trading part of the forums, but the developers could upgrade that into the market as a real-time option.

Ok... here is my suggestion (Keeping it 25 stars)

Blaaster (Just like wats_happenin said, Chlora for Cheap)
Vermyn N (Shogunn is still expensive, maybe Laetitia or Platoona would work fine too....)
B Ball
Graff

Lulabee (very powerful, if cannot afford, Stanly is fine.)
Buck (Zack or Coraille for cheap)
Taigo
Gabrielle (Very nice card) / Warren (Nice 2* Card, can get up to 10 power w/o SoA) / Jeff (take the risk for 9 power?)

thursday 16/09/2010

2v2 is hard to make cuz it'll always require same time online and good timing from both players

It's like raaaaaaiiiiinnnn on your wedding day....smiley

2 messages

No.
Topic answered, can be closed smiley

Jungo for sure...
BUT
Try sum skeelz revenge cards.
Id go
Eloxia (or Dwan if u want even more annoying DR-i prefer Eloxia but hey its up to u)
Jay
Chiara
Redra

Yayoi
Britanny
Muze
Ella

Easy strategy: Lose with Eloxia, Win with Jay/Chiara, defend with rest.

Lol, use 4 Rolph and 4 random GHEIST cards.... easy in LW (add a unevolved card!)

Cooper meeting a GHEIST will get ugly if the GHEIST have stat manip. as well.

wednesday 15/09/2010

Or replace galen for sunder

Hey, instead of making individual threads about presets, let's post about them in this thread.

I'll start.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1504030

deleted look it smiley

Agreed. Dregn might get angry, open a vortex near your house and sue you for disrespecting him. Just close this post.

Galen is a decent card for now. We haven't seen the rest of the clan and Vortex isn't a bona fide good or bad clan if they have not reached 20 cards. Besides, what Xiander said is true. What's the point of this post?

I don't think there's a height/width requirement. They autoscale it to fit into the box.

Be creative. Make your own presets, only to realize it was made by someone else already.

I agree Xiander. Trying to find a mono pirahna and I find every preset with Pirahna... Even if I set both clans to Pirahnas

Create a subject