tuesday 31/08/2010

For ELO, it would be tyd, tula, hawkins noel, scubb, kristin, dalhia, taljion/ulrich, spycee( imo)
for T2, i think all the 5* and some 4* would be cool( unless you're talking about DTs. then it would be the same as above but spycee to taljion or ulrich)

monday 30/08/2010

Here are the first cards of each clan :

Montana

Aldo
Don
Flesh Pimp
Lino Borsa
Lyse Teria Cr
Mort Bax
Ottavia
Pino
Vickie Cr
Zodiack

Pussycats

Baby Q
Charlie
Dolores Boss
Gwen
Ninja Nyne
Noon Stevens
Shawoman Cr
Tania
Wanda
Yayoi

Ulu Watu

Chad Bread Cr
Gaia
Mac Hen
Nanook
Rass Cr
Razor
Sandy
Tafa
Tanaereva
Wee Lee

Fang Pi Clang

Lao Cr
Lihoi Chun
Lost Hog
Macumba
Natrang
Otome
Sai San
Tatane
Windy Mor
Xia Leming

Junkz

Acid DC
Akiko
Berserkgirl Cr
Brandon
Bunny
Dj Korr Cr
Keanew
Malmoth
Nobrocybix
Otakool

La Junta

Admiral Py Cr
Bruce
Flavio Cr
General Cr
Gertrud
Jane Ramba
Mitch
No Nam
Wardog
Winifred

Uppers

Armanda Cr
Bob Joby
Dorian
Frankie Hi
Gina Glitt
Jackie
Maeva
Mo Difalco
Zatman
Zlatar

Roots

Ataouplet
Billy Bob
Kiki Cr
Narendra
NDololo
Noodile
Ogoun Kyu
Ratanah
Sunnygoat
Yaman

Sakrohm

Aldebaran Cr
Caciope
Gastroboy
Guru Cr
Graksmxxt
Halley
Oryon
Pulsar
Uranus
Venus

Bangers

Bodenpower
Chikko Cr
Juicy Lord
Meroo
Platoona
Saddy
Sum Sam Cr
Syd Noze
Tunned
Vermyn N

GHEIST

Brutox
Sigmund Cr
XU52
Erika
Lilith
Meyen
Morlha
Vladimir
Vryer
Igniss

Sentinel

Rebecca
Aurelia
Copper
Melissa Cr
Robin
William
Chloe
Carlos
Josh
Havok

To be continued...

As the title says, I need help (sorry if this is a double post my last post did not seem to get on the forums)
so my roster is this

Timber
Sharon
Simon
Spiaghi
Carlos
Rebecca
Robin
Zdrone

So far it works alright, just wondering if anyone had some tips

@OutofPillz: The Draw by KO sign exists and can be used if you apply Poison 1 min 0 (Eloxia, Pesth, Hystrix) in first or second round and then doing enough damage, so your opponent dies in the last round.

I think in MOL there will be reload your account
basically it convert your MOL money into dollar/euro ( since to buy credit it stated in Euro )

1 messages

Nightmare : Kolos , Ghumbo . Kenny
Ulu Watuu : Tanaereva , Wee Lee , Hikiyosan
Skeelz : Caelus , Jay
My favourite comes last -> Uppers : Jackie & Zatman

Wish you luck smiley

What happened to the weekly standings this week? They seem to be all glitched :/

My guild gives out prizes to whoever scores more points in a week, but now we can't exactly tell who it was since the 1st placed person appears to have only 3k points.

Is there another way I can check this kind of things?

sunday 29/08/2010

Am i the only one who uses arno for defense? smiley

Bonus: = bonus opp.
Ability: cancel leader opp.

Wee Lee 1.300 instead of 13000!
Sometimes I lurk around the market page and I see people make the same type of mistake. I quickly try to buy those cards but i'm always 1/2 second to late. The card is snatched really fast.

You cannot choose who you play in ELO
unless they have a thousand members in their guild and play all at the same time

So they get lots of clintz because the person who bought it accidentally clicked buy.

Sasha's power is to persuade men into falling in love with her.

Freaks? Sure. I'll give you a nice Freaks-Skeelz deck (since i kinda agree with Sykho)

Zoltan
Wolfgang
Soushee
Eve

Dwan
Liam
Redra
Milton/Anton/Wilhem

saturday 28/08/2010

Hi guys... thanks for your advices.. i can now play in Elo smiley
i've made this deck...
Ulu + Junkz

please tell me on how to improve this... thanks...smiley

But I'd probably change Asporov 3* for Alexei 3*

What is with noobs bumping up threads? this was last posted months ago...

friday 27/08/2010

''Pillz cards are usually pretty predictable, more or less. From what I see it's either little to no pillz to at least 5.''

That is exactly what most people do, and beceause of that what most people would expect you to do. so often i played dalhia first turn with 2/3/4 pills and 90% of the time I get either in 5 damage + slight pill advantage, 5 damage and slight pill disadvantage or a big pill advantage beceause some peope play pills to beat a 6/7 pilled dalhia. thus either way getting me a advantage of some sorts.

and is soon as you have your advantage in pills its easy to to keep it with smokey and hawkins left in your hands. I love piranas pill manipulation, and for me that is the way to play piranas. either dalhia or selma are both great cards.

but i have played dalhia to, he is not a bad card at all, but to me he, his main use is as a scare card just to keep in my hand till the end to, see my oppenent geussing when im going to make that life gap while putting in a bit of cheap damage with the other cards, or as a bluff ofcourse. but both those tactics work out great when done with selma as well.

Create a subject