monday 09/08/2010

So where did Belleza go?

Yea i use a unagi 0xp in my deck for elo so i have 25 stars but it gets really expensive

Imagine Timber with : Edd 12 , No Nam , Python , Tsung Tsu , Kolos , Lennox , Lost Hog / Kinjo smiley

Yup, psychogear is correct. I think it's been generally agreed upon that C wing is good but not the best 2*. You know how it is...a new ability comes out and I jumped to conclusions a bit too quicklysmiley

I'm closing the thread, but thanks for all the replies! I've learned a lotsmiley

Always state what mode do you wish to play with this deck or we just have to guess like i'm about to do.

For elo:
Keep in mind that mono something a lot of times isn't the best you can get with that clan. That is because there will be a lot of fillers. Fillers are cards that wouldn't be you first choice but you have to pick them to "fill" your 25 stars. Staples are usually your first choices for a certain star count in any given clan. Example: Lehane is a staple in Sentinel decks because when you need a 2* card from that clan you pick her, end of story. If you happen to need another 2* you might consider Tobbie or Aurelia, these are fillers.

Ok, about the deck, i would do this for mono Nightmare:

Phyllis
Eadh
Mawpin
Pan
Sargh/Dieter
Glorg
Azgroth
Nistarok

It's kinda of expensive but it's good with some cards that dominate you opponent like Sargh, Azgroth and Eadh. Fullstops, Glorg and Dieter are really really handy when facing Sakrohm or Jungo. A good DR that can attack too but takes 5*. And two cards that help against DR(damage reducers), Phyllis and Pan. Strong, complete deck.
Nightmare are missing 2 important cards right now due to recent bans, Oshitsune and Ghumbo, two high damage beasts!

About Vortex don't you buy them now. First we still don't have the whole picture of what this clan really is. There might be some better cards in the making and their strategy is still somewhat undefined. Second, right now they're expensive as hell.

Take a look at the roots clan.

I need help... here is a copy of my preset it's a Half deck with Junks and Jungos I am not sure if it is that great or not so could ya'll help me out!? please and thank you!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1434774

That would also reduce the amount of "OMG I HAD MORE ATTACK IN NO RANDOM AND I LOST!!!!" threads.

There are certainly matches that I would like to have saved as a video. People said server space could be a problem. I found a semi-solution. System records the battle and after it, you are asked whether you want to save it or not. If you say no, it's removed from the server. If yes, you have to DOWNLOAD it, so it doesn't occupy server space. After you leave, it's removed from the server. To reduce it further, there should be only one record per battle (so sometimes you will see the battle from opponent's view [his cards on the bottom]) and people below level X cannot download (well, that will work only when two people under level X fight. If someone above this level fight someone below it, it will record it anyway, for the higher-level player)

May still take too much space though

sunday 08/08/2010

smiley Give us more montana or give us death! Bwahahahaha! What? Death? Uhhh, how about 2 new vortex and maybe a skeelz instead? smiley

Both if you're not using them and you need the money. Otherwise, only you know which card you value more.

Oops sorry here's the link *noob*

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1433640&list

For a start, Damge Reducers are in no way essential for a balanced deck. As long as you have a good variety of abilities, you don't NEED to take one.

Remember, you only ever draw 4 cards so you might not see a certain card for x games anyway.

As for the ulrich/Kristin switch, I's day bad idea. Kristin is an okay card, but confidence is the worst situational activator and without her ability she's a rather bloated 7/5 4*.

Ulrich is an alround more useful card. He can DR AND hit for a surprise 5 damge or even fury. Can 2hitko with Selma just as Kristin can, and is generally more versatile.

I see you've tagged this as Elo, so Dalhia isn't an option for the time being.

If you want to take Jane Ramba, then swap one of your 2* cards for Trish to balance it rather than taking Kristin.

Random. And attack (winning a round) has nothing to do with the damage dealt. Well, apart from that one deals 0 if one does not win or is C Wing. See this strange thing called manual: http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=battle

I was playing around with the idea that once you get a leader, you can change their clan at will. That would make the leaders prices go so high!

smiley this is good info for ur if they wonted to ask. an see how it works out an get the voice from there players. let your voice be heard.

saturday 07/08/2010

Lol change computers or change where ur internet's at, or connect to a different wifi. I happend to me while I was in los angeles, i used my mom's laptop to access the settings, didn't work. So i used my ipod to access my settings. So change what computer ur using and it should be solved.

@Harlon - i know he can't sell yet... because his player ID is higher than the one required to sell... like me!

La Junta, i begin UR with them and still use them right now smiley
Piranas, i love their bonus and pill manipulation smiley
Sentinels, because they have Katja in it smiley

23 stars but try avoiding 25 stars.

Actually, FOUR doubles won't get you a bonus, 3 doubles and a spare WILL.

Sigmund Cr card allready exsist as collector, so does Sakrohm (Guru Cr)

Create a subject