sunday 08/08/2010

smiley Give us more montana or give us death! Bwahahahaha! What? Death? Uhhh, how about 2 new vortex and maybe a skeelz instead? smiley

Both if you're not using them and you need the money. Otherwise, only you know which card you value more.

Oops sorry here's the link *noob*

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1433640&list

For a start, Damge Reducers are in no way essential for a balanced deck. As long as you have a good variety of abilities, you don't NEED to take one.

Remember, you only ever draw 4 cards so you might not see a certain card for x games anyway.

As for the ulrich/Kristin switch, I's day bad idea. Kristin is an okay card, but confidence is the worst situational activator and without her ability she's a rather bloated 7/5 4*.

Ulrich is an alround more useful card. He can DR AND hit for a surprise 5 damge or even fury. Can 2hitko with Selma just as Kristin can, and is generally more versatile.

I see you've tagged this as Elo, so Dalhia isn't an option for the time being.

If you want to take Jane Ramba, then swap one of your 2* cards for Trish to balance it rather than taking Kristin.

Random. And attack (winning a round) has nothing to do with the damage dealt. Well, apart from that one deals 0 if one does not win or is C Wing. See this strange thing called manual: http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=battle

I was playing around with the idea that once you get a leader, you can change their clan at will. That would make the leaders prices go so high!

smiley this is good info for ur if they wonted to ask. an see how it works out an get the voice from there players. let your voice be heard.

saturday 07/08/2010

Lol change computers or change where ur internet's at, or connect to a different wifi. I happend to me while I was in los angeles, i used my mom's laptop to access the settings, didn't work. So i used my ipod to access my settings. So change what computer ur using and it should be solved.

@Harlon - i know he can't sell yet... because his player ID is higher than the one required to sell... like me!

La Junta, i begin UR with them and still use them right now smiley
Piranas, i love their bonus and pill manipulation smiley
Sentinels, because they have Katja in it smiley

23 stars but try avoiding 25 stars.

Actually, FOUR doubles won't get you a bonus, 3 doubles and a spare WILL.

Sigmund Cr card allready exsist as collector, so does Sakrohm (Guru Cr)

Yeah I agree with harion abilities are way more deadly than bonuses and yeah abilities are very important to vortex but their bonus is what makes that clan growingwmd

Here is my preset which i called Cheapest ROOTS Deck Eva! it only costs 3k clintz

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1429407

you'll see my explanation and suggested improvements in the description.

Im guessin theyll bring out sum more Vortex first then giv them missions along wit the otha clans

You cant even argue, its Graksmxxt, he is the most defencive card in the entire game and can be used to attack as well

What do you do when you face DRs?

If this happens ill definetly join smileysmiley

Fei is a monster.
A human actuallysmiley

Create a subject