wednesday 28/07/2010

Nice deck try to get more money to upgrade it

Any way i close this now

tuesday 27/07/2010

Huuuu......

its up to you all stars an Sentinelcould mix you have to just know what your doing with them.
all stars will give you a power drain were sentenials will give you a att boost. prity good combo.

an its -12 min 8 for montanas there not unbeatable there -12 wont help them if you drag there power to 2 or 1 wich all stars can do prity easy.

Yea some could use some fixing up.
like Ogoun Kyu five him a power ability like a power= power or a +4 power you know sho ppl could aculy use him

The "Reduce X damage" missions aren't those you do. You put a DR or two into a deck and let the mission complete itself. The reward isn't really worth it.

Ok Chan Thormans Sandro Nahomi Nanok Shayna Nakata i'm sure there is more
and stop shouldnt matter cause sting is courage
Sting is a great card but I personally prefer scrubb or Kristin just cause i am a damage person and she is a little underated but her compititon is strong so she has a low price

monday 26/07/2010

7 full decks = 7 rare + 49 random crads = 56 cards

I would use Tessa Cr if I had the money for her but right now she is a bit out of reach. I like the Sylth idea though.

Yep what maths said.

I love Pi.

Deja Vu..anyone?

Question has been answered

sunday 25/07/2010

OP's profile shows has only played Bangers, Jungo, and Nightmare. Being level 14, he doesn't have any decent leaders yet. So here is the cheapest deck that I would recommend

B Ball
Gyro
Kluwn
Lennox
Loocio
Massiv
Saddy
Timber

If you have Timber and Lennox, you can fury for a one hit KO. If you get Timber and not Lennox, don't waste your pillz on Timber. If you get one but not the other you want to do a two hit KO deck. If you win with anyone but B Ball then Lennox finishes them off. Also, with Timber you can two hit KO with teams like Saddy and Kluwn. Don't waste pillz into Timber, he will lose his fight.

In half a level you'll get Hugo, who is a MUCH better leader than Timber. Here's a simple Jungo deck for you to look forward to:

Dagouba
Mindy
Nyema
Odile
Pegh
Radek
Scorpica

When you get Hugo everyone is a threat, especially in random. I mean, when you spend no pillz Pegh has 13 attack, so if your opponent doesn't get up to 26 attack you could win and gain 2 life. You won't KO very often, winning with more than 12 life gets you extra points for the daily tournaments.

Hugo
Dieter
Eadh
Erzsebet
Pan
Sargh
Mojo

This is cheaper than the previous one. You have more ability variety, like poison and double stop action. Eadh and Erzsebet don't do great damage but they are hard to beat, so use them to respond to your opponent's threats. Mojo is best held back for when your opponent overspends and you can fury with her.

I got 15 credits for All Stars and Chan for Skeelz in price chan isn't that pricey but Power chan is awsome

For you smiley

Well if you were looking to make a mono deck a good clan to use would be la junta- high damage and many support cards perfect for mono. You could pair them up with ambre to get those two cards going first to get that high power boost.

If you were looking for a dual-clan deck there are many possibilities out there, just find what clan bonus you like or what clan you know well and start out with that.

Nice deck, but i just pubilshed my mono junta deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1406931&list
Maybe now i should collect clintz and buy some 5*-s to play T2 ? What do u think ??

Neat.thanks peeps.close...

Yeah, and whats the point of URDB if you don't know where to look

Ok, so my deck is:

Windy Mor
Kati
Yu Mei
Sakazuki
Ratanah
Noodile
Yookie
Miken Moose

i need help....
type 1 please!

my other cards:

Bennie
Jenny
Kevin
Laetitia
Platoona
Endo
Mini Mosu
Sayura
Xia Leming
Yumi
Allan
Hugo
Timber
Vansaar
Amanie
Ataoualpet
Jeto
Ogoun Kyu
Coraille
Mac Hen
Orlando
Sandy
Warren

It's pretty decent, or atleast I think so.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1407266&list

Vortex, Gheist, and Cealus.

Neloe, Arkn, and C Wing are essentially fodder for the firing line. Though they allow the enemy to loose pillz as well as activate the revenge abilities. 34 Damage for a 25 star deck, which isn't too bad.Cealus there because he's an amazing bluff and when it comes down to it he can take out the best.

Create a subject