sunday 11/07/2010

Dont like where this is going....

as everyone already knows the UR staff prints all the artwork for the cards... puts them up on a wall. then take turns throwing darts. the first two cards to get 3 darts goes Cr

Im so glad you told me about this, i was almost thinking about ending it but you know what, this story has bought meaning to life once more. Thanks smiley

saturday 10/07/2010

Here are some of my favorite presets that I made

It's better to recieve
Never underestimate
Sufer girls wanna have fun
Best offense
Star Pupils
Copper's day off
The best I got
Steer clear
Peace through Pain
Med team
Help's en route
Pussycats roar
Kitty's claws
Plague of the seven seas
Second attack wave
La Junta main attack force
Freaks defense
The Circus in jail
The All Stars ELO
All Stars defense force

Please rate and comment

Yea the traing mission room is way easy

Sure np hears a cheap an affective mix deck of the 2

its type one srry i do alot of type 1 fighting
i will add a price to the cards also so you can save up if you wont to an who knows some your friends might help you out smiley

Chiro 4* 800 clintz
Archibald 3* 740 clintz
Nahomi 3* 170 clintz
Bruce 3* 800 clintz
13*
Mindy 2* 850 clintz
Radek 3* 400 clintz
Nyema 3* 1890 clintz shes expencive but well worht it.
Psylo 4* 800 clintz

well this is cheap considering jungos are becomen expsencive right now.

Well dt do have one...

Ah.... Good Idea! uh.... Who are staff? XD

Could of swore he gets it early. o well my bad srry i can amit it must of read it wrong

AiR-GeaR-Ikki yea i noticed that as well had my sellf a good laugh as well smiley

Ok Fang, how about: the foolproofest deck at 60k? smiley

7 messages

"Or it could have been a test"
Well... let them know that I'm scared...
Dang, no scared smileys on here, well I'll just use smileysmileysmiley

friday 09/07/2010

Title says it all deleted

I don't like dilluting your bonus chance with a Leader in a dual-, either. But I'll go against the standard of what's being said and say that I personally prefer complementing SOA with a SOB bonus. The big problem with that notion is that (as was said) Sentinel's a LOT cheaper to put a competent deck together than Nightmare. But, ideally, I think you want to work over both sides of a opponent's deck, and that means Nightmare (or Piranas).

I think so. I personally really like combining complementary bonuses in my duals, and All-Star/Bangers is a natural. Bangers deals with the lower-powered opponent cards, All-Stars with the higher. PB&J in my book.

The "standard" montana:

Avola
Edd
Mona
Oscar
Sharon
Ottavia
Spiaghi
Prince Jr

Costs somewhere around 8~9k, will get you to 1200elo/150dt every time. If you're a newer player and can't afford edd and mona, Donnie and Milovan will fill in just fine.

It's a bug, it should unfreeze.

I did survays like 4 diffrent ones registered an every thing didnt get any credits an it was free. whats up with that?smiley

I'm sure there are people who can make amazing mono Pcat decks, but generally speaking, it's not a good idea. There are so many ways to bypass Pcats' damage reduction (poison, -life, +life, SOBs) that a blanket DR will fail more often than not. If you're aiming for total damage negation, I'd suggest pairing Pcats with an SOA clan that can take care of those pesky abilities.

"Virtually is just suggesting the power +- of a card added to the base power. Why can't you guys understand that?"

Because it's not virtual. If a card adds to itself and the number shows 9 then it's /actually/ 9. It was potentially 9 before, and it's actually 9 now.

Virtual is the wrong word. Entirely. It doesn't make sense.

In the context of power reducers that *act* like a 9 (or whatever) in ---certain contexts--- the term works.

That's it.

If you want to call a card like Copepr anything then call it a /potential/ 9, that makes sense and avoids all confusion and threads like this wouldn't need to exist.

Create a subject