"No offence intended (congrats on 5 years) but why are you advertising this to the public if only players from EXCALIBUR can participate?"
same thoughts here
Why would you not want to be at Camp Wawanakwa? It's a "Nice place".
Yo peeps. This is still going on. Not biting was one of our New Years Resutions. Of course, 2014 is a different story...
Color Guild Newsletter
Be told of all the events and hallenings at Color Guild. We organize some pretty nice events but nobody ever sees them so sign-ups are very slow. Please join, I won't spam too often.
This is a really old event
Don't necro old threads
3 more places until we can start
We can get to playing with 33 more people!
This is incredibly vague.
- What do you mean by "RPG"?
- Do you want a UR-themed RPG campaign? Do you want a custom system of mechanics, could we appropriate a generic one like Wushu or Fate? Do you want no mechanics at all?
- Will you run the game, or will the author run it? How many people will play the game? Will it be played tabletop, over a live chat, or post?
Apparently they are currently updating the secure trade system, so I will get your rewards to you ASAP
Last chance to Join Tournament starts tomorrow
I need a replacement for Itzzwan Ld on the Green team. This may be your very last chance to join.
The applications are closed but you can still apply to become a Jury (questions are in the Polish section). You have until Sunday 23:59 GMT+0 to post your application.
Registration starts at 14 March 2015, 1830 GMT+8.
Event starts at 14 March 2015, 1900 GMT+8. Might be earlier depends if the event is filled. This event is approximately 2 hours long.
4 Groups of 4. Top 2 advances. 3 straight matches. 8 players left.
Estimation of duration: 30 mins - 45 mins
8 players will fight it out in 1 v 1 match, 3 winning matches.
Estimation of duration: 30 minutes
4 players will fight it out in a group. 3 straight matches.
Estimation of duration: 30-45 minutes
In case of a draw, priority will goes to...
1) The player that was better in the face-off between the 2 players of the tie.
2) Number of KOs. If your opponents leave any matches, it is counted as a KO.
3) Life gap. Left matches are counted as 0 life points.
Prizes are now more generous!