friday 16/07/2010

I dunno, Caelus, Ghumbo, Oshitsune and Dwan might help you win some games.

1 messages

2 threads for the same purpose when there are two sticky threads to post our decks?

I usually use la junta clan but I just recently collected all accept one vortex an I have been winning almost every single time even tho they are lackin in damage so when the new ones out there going to have some heavy hitters takin opponents out the third round but all I'm sayin is that when then they are here Ima be ready to go

I got a Scubb for 111 clintz

DerMagus is right in his first post smiley

Ahh ok thanks anyway shadowcouncil smiley

Anyone else have any suggestions?

thursday 15/07/2010

Og oflygn does not suck he has 5 damage and a 1 life gain per damage
with fury that makes a difference of 14!!!!

If you're playing outside of ELO/T1 (outside of rooms that limit deck size to 25*), which you're probably doing, then you're not worried about star count during deck building (ie. swap Sargh for a nicer 4*/5*). Are you having trouble winning? What room are you playing in?

"I really ment getting rid of the checking of posts. And yes I know what moderating a forum really means as I do it."

"A new section on the forum for general talk or even free forums without premoderation would make this forum more friendly and friendships will be easier to make."

Easier for spammers, racists, haters, and people who like insulting other people to post unwanted messages as well. This is not a forum for Boxing talk where trash-talking can be seen from left to right. Ever think about the kids who play the game? Ever even wonder how many hundreds of unwanted posts get rejected on a daily basis in the English forum alone? If I accept them all I'm sure you'd be surprised on how many threads will die of spams, smiley bombs, and how many messages containing attacking insults and hate towards other players would pop up. Some would even be surprised about the people they call friends who actually had intentions of posting negative stuff towards them. It will create more hate and chaos than good.

In the end I'd say what has been said before:
This is how the people up high wants it to be. This is how UR wants to run things. If you have a problem, concern, or suggestion, you're welcome to contact customer support.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

More likely to be deathmatch missions. Don't know if they'll ever do anything with mission points.

Fair play is only effected by timing out.

Leaving a battle does not effect this as you're waving a white flag and admitting defeat, not timing out to be a nuisance.

Is it just me or just about every mod's posts that existed on this thread disappeared?

Just a bit of bystander observation:

Sakorhm seems like a solid pick to develop into ELO. Their bonus adds that attack buffer which forces opponents to over-pillz, and they have a nice lineup. And Ulu Watu has several juicy favorites. One shiny dual-deck from those two is Vacances dans les étoiles!. But Jungo seems to get less love.

ELO is a dynamic mode, where what type of decks are played shifts weekly based against banned cards. Read up on the weekly forum discussion over at the ELO forums; a thread is posted every week, and players speculate about the upcoming week and talk about the past week.

What types of deck you get revolves around your playing style comforts. Do you like to sit on more pillz than your opponents? A mountain of lifepoints? Fast, 2 hit wins? Do you like having an attack advantage -- walling out the opponent and slowly chipping him down? Do you like reducing enemy damage, and then let them get through? Undermining/changing the opponent's strategies? Depending on what you like, I recommend finding clans with bonuses that suit them and then read into them -- popular cards, potential combinations, etc.

A really great starting place is looking through the most popular public presets, narrowing it down to ELO and listing the clan(s) you want to see. Check out the most common choices for each clan into more detail. Hope that helps smiley

Uppers / the alien clan/ rescue could work if you dont mind a +6 att with just 2 in you an an if you have 3 rescure its +9 for all 9 so its all good/ junkz. those you feel comfertible with cause there bounes is close to the clan you use.

you can branch out for the otheres like montanas ,sob, soa clans.
all up to you realy.

It's certainly a different playing style but I just feel that this hardcore mode needs a useful purpose after seeing the other existing game modes in UR.

I'll explain it if you don't understand;
Daily tournaments - Clintz, more if you are within the Top 150.
ELO - Credits, Collectors if you're really good at it.
Survivor - Accumulate a winning streak and win clintz, the longer the streak the more clintz you win.
Deathmatch - For leveling up quicker (player).
Lost Warehouse - For leveling up cards.

wednesday 14/07/2010

I have a bunch of Nightmare/Skeelz/Montana
but i have nor idea what to do with them or how to make a good deck out of them i could use some help
my current deck is http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1389286
but i also have cards like : If anyone has any ideas how ican make my deck better please or anything at all let me know
Montana Nightmare Skeelz
------------ --------------- -----------
Avola Eadh Chwing
Ficcanaso Mawpin Deebler
Rosa Pan Redra
Sharon Sasha
Zeke
If anyone has any ideas how ican make my deck better please or anything at all let me know

Im trying this new deck for survivor and deathmatch deleted so tell me what u think oof it rate, comment , and suggest

Can someone help me whats the America code the video is not helping at all

Sounds like a internet connectivity issue. Either on your side or the game server. smiley

Report bugs here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

@Edon: No, that was two years back.

Create a subject