thursday 01/07/2010

Or keeping the expensive 1* Wandas and Gwens with no xp gained from the battle, as a way to save money

Coment on achéte des clintz

All clan is good for type 2 or elo. It all depends on how well you are able to use those cards.

"I suggest Vortex. You won't know until Friday, but they're a pretty beastly clan with the most overpowered bonus ever... "

Just in case this was actually intended as truth, no. Vortext are not OP in the slightest, not yet anyway.

Montana or Rescue would be the cheapest and one of the easiest places to begin.

You need Tyd AND Taljion. 100%.

I say go for this:

Hugo 5*
Kristin/Sting 4*
Tyd 3*
Andsom 3*
Taljion 3*
Ulrich 3*
Tula 2*
Hawkins Noel 2*

Soon as you can, upgrade the following:

Hugo to Selma (Dalhia later if you prefer).
Kristin/Sting to Scubb
Hawkins Noel to Hawkins.

14 messages

Hugo is far superior to Bridget in this context, and, tbh, most of the time.

Just try both and you'll see. smiley

I use something like the one above, but with Kristin and Eyrik instead of Scubb and Dalhia. Works fine for me, still didn't get the time to try 1400+, but it can easily get to 1300+

wednesday 30/06/2010

Just an alternative if some people found the official rules hard to understand for new players. Sorry for the ads. I just thought i would put that out there but if nobody liked it its not a big deal. Good point, newbies aren't going to be searching the forum very much. Thanks for bothering to reply though smiley

Wardog is missing from the list as are Jeeves, Ghoub and Lobo (even though I don't use these). If it has no ability I like it to have 8 power.

You are right about Tamy, before that it was Cassandra in August 2008, then Tyd and Mayhem, Leila, Jeeves, Ben, and Mario in the class of 2008, then you are getting back to the Rescue release.

@Da Bear: that's Good but i want to see his level 5 full art.. i might give you a random card from my investmentssmiley

@slify:i already looked at it.. it says Art 017.. and hikiyousan is the only card the artist has drawn

tuesday 29/06/2010

If RG365 is right, then Cool Attitude card might be Gabrielle, explaining her sudden drop in price.

Not a bad deck, actually. Luba and Darth should be first ones to change, to Bristone and Leviatonn, if you want to keep it as a mono gheist with a leader.

Or you can make a half deck with an attack manipulating clan. Beetenka, Glenn, Wayne stark, Oxen, Rubie or Frankie Hi depending on budget, Arkn, Platinum, Dolly and Methane makes a playable deck, and gives a shot against All stars and montana.

My advice.. Wait till new blood is filled with more vortex, then buy new blood.

If you want to level up fast then take Vansaar in the Lost Warehouse. But if you want to do missions while training, minus Vansaar and go to the L.W. room.

I hate + power or - power the most. I'm usually stupid enough to forget about it and either lose or waste pillz.

Strip for clintz!smiley (It works for Charliesmiley)

@wildthing: yes, that's true, but most new players don't read the specific rules, they simply learn the basics through kate and go around leveling up. that also means they don't really like reading cards( i didn't until i was lv 10-15).

monday 28/06/2010

Yeah true, i play a lot of dm too, and win often enough but an avg of ~27 bp/game is just not realistic. (even possible?)

That would be plain stupid

what makes UR the game it is is it's simplicity. You have just 5 basic things in this game: life, pills, power, damage, level. ( i don't count attack as it results from pills*power)

that's it, that's all the parameters in the game and all abilities in this game manipulate only these (you can count soa and sob as the exact opposite of the ability/bonus they cancel).

because of that simplicity you can play many games in a short time, and modes like dm and things like daily tournaments become possible. that's the most important thing dividing ur from other online card games.

now in detail. feminist clan? =>pussycats. and why should i play it if i can play allstars that does the same thing to all genders.
also to add some more and new abilities and elements to already existing cards would require the whole game to be redesigned, every card to be rebalanced and actually that wouldn't be UR anymore but some random card game.

If you don't like UR as it is, don't play it.

Thanks, either way im bad at both of them smiley

Create a subject