Tryed to refresh 3 times waited 10 mins in between to see if it was slow to load but no luck is it java cause i dont got the best java
I know you've already cleared your cookies and internet files, but try a forced non-cache refresh in your browser - hold ctrl and press F5. This will force the browser to reload all files associated with the website, which should include the flash files for the game.
Updating your java and flash may help as well.
I have been looking for something like this for a while now,
most of what I find is random babblings with commentary such as
"I like this card" or "I hope this works".
you're my new hero.
The match could still be four rounds or you'd have to up the life and pillz to play 8. At the end of a round, the card you used goes and another from your deck pulled from random appears. It could stop at round four if you increase the rounds only playing 8 cards or it could continue all match, allowing players to make decks bigger than 8 and a chance not drawing a card.
Biots are for all games realy. players who are lazy an not wonting to try. i liked the old way but this way keeps your game safer.
Lol they didnt think it throught if they kill erer parents or great grand parents no more them or there clan lol. exspet your fate an do what you can with what time you have left
Because Nightmare, Jungo, and Skeelz have better odds at the better cards.
Ok mike you can hate me all you like but if you still needed help i would help you. any way i can
I went 8/0/0 with 492 point unbelivable
Arno rocks! The ultimate 2* defensive card. Damage? DRed! Poison/-life? SOAed! This card will give your opponent fits 75% of the time (and give *you* fits the other 25% with her horrid power:sweat.
Love her or hate her, don't use her if you don't know her.
I think we need different tournies besides the ones held by players in the event section.. They are horribly balanced, it seems I play about 2 full games at my best speed and someone already accumulated 100 pnts.. Its like a race to see whos fastest, I can never seem to get to top 150th..
The "First voyage in time"
mission gets unlocked the moment you obtain a Vortex card.
It progresses into the "Back from the future" mission eventually.
No need to tell people about it really because other clans have such missions as well and because some missions are called "secret missions" for a reason.
Definitely agree, UR are doing a great job! Nobody predicted correctly what the new clan bonus would be, and I don't think it is OP, just interesting.
Well the bonus is confusing but i know how to beat them
1) Displayed is that neither is stopped. As you said: It does not matter. They simply both have no effect except canelling each other or not cancelling each other - or don't canel out each other and just stay there as displayed. None is calculated first, the are caluclated at the same time.
One can also look at it like this: Two abilities and/or boni that cancel each other are simply completely ignored as it does not matter either way.
2) a SOA+SOB card played in a round always means both cards play only with their base values for power and damage. Beware conditional stops or StopXX! If anything, Stop-X's are calculated before all other abilities and boni.
2a) There is no difference between the SOA+SOB combination... they are all 'Stop-Alls' that do exactly what the name lets you think they do. (See 2). It's only a matter what cancels out what (or doesn't, see 1)