monday 14/06/2010

Hmmm, atm, the best skeelz half would be:
praxie
chiara
manfred/greem
redra for a 1st choice and everyone else( except wilhelm) in certain situations.
that is only if you're on a budget, if not, use caelus for the 4*s

Bangerz go good wit all stars
Hav: Marina, Striker, Jessie and Robb
and: Blaaster, Loocio, Juicy Lord and Graff
smileysmiley
and yeh skeelz and bangerz are mehsmiley

Hey Gang, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for improvements? (Going one clan, new cards, etc.) Any advice is more than welcome!

Deck is as follows:

Edd
Mona
Sharon
Spiaghi

Corrina
Murray
Petra
Sigma

sunday 13/06/2010

You may be in a no random room, but are you SET to no random? if you are set to indifferent, and your opponent is set to random, then you'll be playing random.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1466413&subject_page=0

Question answered. thread closed

saturday 12/06/2010

@Isuicide i agree with Skeelz,Jungo,Nightmare but Rescue? what was you thinking lol, there not a very good clan as it is, and aint worth alot either.

Anyway to answer the question, just get ghiest lol.

If you want to get clintz the best choice would be : Skeelz,Jungo,Nightmare,ulu watu.

Closing this now

Thank you for the tip, as for screenshots however, you can't take one in time, as the battle is over when the bug occurs.

@1984

Why would you want to see Kate's house? She scares me..

Replace Wardom with Toro.

Alright thanks guys i'll definitely wait and see what this portal business is about and if it's nothing i'm interested in i'll probably go with Piranas just because they're cheaper and i'm not really loaded with clintz haha. Thanks everyone!

Lets see I got
Bunny Malmoth Chikko Cr Natrang Vryer Ataoualpet Ricardo and some other crappy card. That was a terrible deck and I only had a chance when I got Malmoth. Sure I got 10k by selling Chikko CR but that well after I got already had a decent deck.

friday 11/06/2010

You cannot see the mission on cards but under the mission tab you will see all missions that are not secret missions.

To see all missions you on http://urmissionwiki.wikidot.com/

Ok so im thinking of adding Leviatonn into it and maybe Anibal but i dunno...could anyone help me?

heres the deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1326125

thx if you could

I think this topic came before Sure-shot and the ability to turn randomness off was implemented

Can you please check this out people
Junta Elo Deck
And if you like that one can you please check out my other presets as well
THANKS

Why would someone grave dig this (facepalm)

Whenever there is a tounament in progress or every odd numbered hour like 7:00 or 9:00 jus enter a room like type 1 or type 2 and you'll automatically join the tournament

Lol, cards from the same clan can activate the clan's bonuses, if your cards are all from different calns, then no bonus would be activated

Create a subject