The ending was quite the little surprise and I was busting up laughing at the end.
Need to find a guild then lol
I don't sadly have the Clintz to get into missions that aren't character locked
I thought they called it old because it was from random mode before no random where just 1 pill still gave you a % to win unless you got doubled (this was years before lucky and drakorah introduced Killshot).
the old strategy resulted in crazy wins (or maybe since I was new (read: almost 10 years) and wasn't playing elo, I only knew the random rooms where under 30 were deligated)
You know how there's a thematic weekend in Survivor with no collectors and max 2 rares? That condition bled over to standard difficulty Arcade because they both use the Type 1 deck format (even though there are two of them on list).
What HipHop is talking about applies to all hardcore modes, and the limit is three rares.
@C0oki3 OP said winning FIGHT prize or gain in tourney are low, not the prize of the tourney.
Directly quoting, he actually said otherwise you are saying
"Right now you can earn a lot of money from placing in the daily tourneys only because there aren't a lot of players."
Hey ThreeSword, I'd completely agree with you on the first for sure - hella annoying whether I'm playing on PC or mobile...
The second one I'm not sure about, are you using 'My Collection' or 'My Collection Pro' (and on mobile or PC)? Seems fine to me...
And yeah, I'd love to see those animations make a return, hoping it's in the pipeline for when the new engine and app are bedded in
1. berzerk - i love their bonus. compared to the other similar 3 clans, (fang pi clang, la junta, jungo) that also creates +2 gap when winning, berzerk seems weird for having a limit. but like yurieu hoa said, they are simple, solid straight to the point and cheap? plus im biased with sylvia. 3* 8/6 potential 8 dmg with bonus? yes pls.
2. skeelz - SOA? no problem, SOB? pls.. their abilities can only be stopped by soa and sob and those are easily evaded or overpowered. and andy ld sure is annoying as hell.
3. SOB clan - 1st choice to counter those atk manipulation clans. piranas, one of my oldest deck so far. tho i struggle to play the pill manipulation game.. i still love them. nightmare - home of annoying and OP abilities, i dont own a full deck, but i play them half whenever -opp life missions are up.
4. rescue - as much as i want to hate this clan because of blindly strategy of 1/1/7/7 pill usage, this clan is the 1st clan you will choose to play. mainly because your 1st set of cards are rescue.
5. pussycats - i mean who doesnt love a pu----, damage reduction. enjoy seeing your opponent's dmg become 1 or just getting healed by beaten malicia. oddly enough these girls don't like protection
soon to be fave clan: raptors - these clan is quite new to me, and with the clan of hive and huracan (also new to me which i find more annoying than montana/rescue) this clan only has 1 goal. to beat the hell out of those clan.
There are 2
This is what I call gender equality at its finest
Great original idea
Money is never enough.
@ Rowdy MOB Cr : I'm also picturing the blue aura around it for the GhosTown one.
I think I would like UR merchandise based on my guild in Urban Rivals.
An MOB Urban Rivals Tracksuit?
Of course, my design could feature that bear in Rowdy Cr's shirt?
I see, thank you achilles for the answer
Thanks for advice i bought x30 Drakorah Cr.
Please use proper format to post.
Also state which cards you have and their value
Which cards you are looking for and their value
Thank you and welcome back to Clint city a lot has changed
And I managed to get a decent mic, stand and headphones for less than £60 in total. Far less than I expected. Deal is probably too good to be true, but I'm happy with it so I'm going to close this thread now