Mona
Edd
Sharon
Spiaghi

Murray
Sigma
Corrina
Petra

And I have a really hard time with people with Hugo... I'm constantly a pill or two short of winning.... but other than that I've been steam-rolling people. That's why I was asking. So do ya all think that is a decent deck build?

Unless you could make the minigames yourself and donate it to them, the UR staff would prolly not consider doing something as such, after all, why bother invest a large sum of money in something that won't give you much money? ( yea, game developers are dedicated to make the players happy, but not to the level where they lose money do they?)

I just...want them xD Honestly. I have every other clan. Those are just the ones I need to finish.

Haha go ahead then XD

i like it though

Depends on the deck, really.... but havin a SOA (even situational) will complicate the things to your opponent, the only thing I would use samantha over wendel is if I have big dmg cards and want my opponent to spend some pillz just to win my samantha

You could also try clearing your browser's cache; I usually do that when I can't see any rooms like you or when my collection wouldn't show any cards. (I use Firefox, but i generally have more than 50 tabs open)

I use Ambre most of the time with Piranas and either T2 Survivor or T2 DT
but still depends on your playing style
For me i like to use Ambre to support the low powered cards, such as Scubb, Ulrich and Tula (i know tula has low power but great ability but just imagine 6power vs 2 power it means less pills to use)

tuesday 15/06/2010

Pro tip:

Get lots of packs this Friday as soon as the new clan lands. And sell all new clan cards as fast as you can. The pricess will be scandalous during peak time (16 to 18 Paris time).

There will be far more demand than offers.

Keep El Gringo. He's better than Hammer.

I bought buck at 700 ctz

What you do is stare at the clans for about 10 minutes.....

Then pick the one that calls for you!

monday 14/06/2010

Two times I fail into the 1hko with no name + timber... I felt so idiot after that smiley

Yea, a survey is gonna be enough

It's luck of the draw. 4 random cards are picked from your deck every fight, it's not designed to make it a 50/50 split smiley

Hmmm, atm, the best skeelz half would be:
praxie
chiara
manfred/greem
redra for a 1st choice and everyone else( except wilhelm) in certain situations.
that is only if you're on a budget, if not, use caelus for the 4*s

Bangerz go good wit all stars
Hav: Marina, Striker, Jessie and Robb
and: Blaaster, Loocio, Juicy Lord and Graff
smileysmiley
and yeh skeelz and bangerz are mehsmiley

Hey Gang, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for improvements? (Going one clan, new cards, etc.) Any advice is more than welcome!

Deck is as follows:

Edd
Mona
Sharon
Spiaghi

Corrina
Murray
Petra
Sigma

sunday 13/06/2010

You may be in a no random room, but are you SET to no random? if you are set to indifferent, and your opponent is set to random, then you'll be playing random.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1466413&subject_page=0

Create a subject