wednesday 09/06/2010

ML_Ninja, it's probably because you opponent was first. If they have the same star and attack, the person who goes first wins.

I think this will cause the price of seldom-used clans to increase, and the currently most expensive clans to decrease. In the past, freaks and FPC cards are the unfortunate side effects of people aiming for All stars or whatever, resulting in massive unloading and a supply that's greater than demand thus driving down the price. When everyone's picking Nightmare-All Stars-Bangers-Skeelz as their 4 clans, the prices will go up, I think smiley

ISuicide is right, i used a mono-uppers deck before and it was for only 3,000-6,000 clintz.

If I get the clintz.... but this is just temporary...

Rescue is a good choice for beginners.

I would suggest you buy these cards if you want to start with all stars ...

alexei, randy, ashley and essie....

tuesday 08/06/2010

ROFLMAO.

Okay, for a mono-Jungo deck, you need Askai, but that might be above your budget so you'll have to stick with Adler, but he's not that cheap either so go for Boohma and Borss. 4 Boohma, 4 Borss.

You may aswell just have Ambre in there, seems you have all the good Skeelz and dont mind what your star count is then just go for the 2hitKO which is easier with Ambre.

The higher the star on a card generally means the better the card is, 5 stars obviously being the best down to 2 stars being the worst. But filling your deck full of 5 star cards wont nessercerly make your deck the 'best'. Each card plays a part in a deck and wether its a 2 star or 5 star they are equally important in a deck.

Anymore questions just ask smiley

1. Attack +12 / -12 opp attack min 8
2. -3 opp pillz, min 4
3. - 2 opp pillz, min 1
4. -5 opp damage, min 1
5. Stop opp. ability
6. +1 pillz per turn
7. Support: attack +5
8. Damage +6
9. Team: +6 attack
10. -3 opp power, min 1

There in a private sale may take weeks

Well, if you're lucky, you might get these high-priced cards:

Kolos
Tanaereva
Jackie
if there were leaders...
Morphun
Vholt
Ambre

I think this one is totally up to you, i mean how much would Caelus increase your decks ability?
Its really your choice but i'd say the rest of the skeelz clan if your into collecting.

Well i can see you have alot of different clans in your deck, also well over 8 cards. So some basic tips would be :
At your level stick to a mono deck (A deck with all the same clan in it or 7 and a leader)
Cut your deck down to 8 cards.
I like to keep all the leaders i get, but timber and vansaar arent amazingly good so if your running low on clintz just sell them.
Along with the other cards you dont want/need.

I just realised this is your Collection not your deck but same thing, Stick to 8 cards from the same clan, its just up to you now to choose that clan. Personally i'd go with a clan with Attak +/- because it makes it easier to get used to the game.
So clans like : Montana,Uppers,Resuce,Sentinal,Sakrohm there all good clans smiley have a look and see which one you like the most i guess.

May I remind you that I got Striker for 800 clintz?
Back when he just appeared >smiley

I would say stay with 2 clans right now and test the game out. As you learn how to play the game you will see what cards are right for you

3 messages

Actually a better time would be the day cards are released... if you want to wait that long!

I didnt get to finish so il carry on, there only the most popular ways to make clintz. There is still other ways to make yourself clintz, i mean the market is a great way to make clintz even though 'kate' takes 5% off any card you sell (you sell a card for 1000, you will get 950 because of the 5%) but even then you can still make yourself profit, all you have to do is watch the market alot. I'd advise watching 1 to 2 clans at a time, watching too many gets confusing.

No disrespect to anyone here but i'd personally stay away from new blood packs, the best packs to buy are : Danger and Cool attitude. These have some of the most expensive cards out right now I cant fit anymore on this and have a hand cramp so ima leave it there, Hope i helped smiley.

monday 07/06/2010

Tht arent too overpowered any way this could eb a good ideea right? & +1 clintz? tht isnt even worth the card maybe +10 clitz per win 7/7

"Zincomega LoA, you do realise Flesh Pimp (U) can be a good sneak attack, his - 18 attack min 2 is very handy i'll have you know!"
I think I've had that card played against me in twice and won against him each time.

Create a subject