friday 04/06/2010

Esmeralda is better for me

smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1312562

Cr selection process... all copies of cards are printed, taped to the wall. Random darts are thrown. First two cards to get 3 darts becomes Cr. this means having a Rass Cr Cr or Kiki Cr Cr is possible.

on a more serious note. when card names are being dropped, we are now on the way to Cr speculation.... hence i will close this thread now

thursday 03/06/2010

I really don't think there is a best pack to get. My best new blood pack has been about 12k but I have gotten Wee Lee and Tanaereva in cool attitude packs. It is really all just luck.

Some information would be nice, but I would suggest using this deck since it is cheap and powerful
Beginner fun

As fast as they want. They click accept and you're in the clan. Both founder and admins can accept you.

Another *all Stars* Cr.. *cough*cough*

smiley

Yeh well thanks for that chaps, il probabily just make a good old boring montana/uppers deck and blaze through a few
DTs lol smiley

If you're accustomed to playing Ulu Watu and Bangers, then nightmare might be a good choice as their playing styles are a bit similar.

So when doe the releases hit Mountain Standard time?

Thanks tryztan

Low priced = Rescue, Montana

wednesday 02/06/2010

Also a good way is to watch the prices of some characters, buy at low price and sell at high!!!! i earn about 1000 clintz each day with this trick and i am level 13 only

deleted

is this any good?

Thanks for the tips. trying the pirana skeelz deck currently.smiley

tuesday 01/06/2010

A few questions:

What characters do you already have?
What is your clintz budget?
What format do you want to play in?

As DerMagus said you cant complete missions without quickchallenge, also if someone wants to do single missions he/she can go to the guild room with a friend in that guild and play there(with quickchallenge for sure)

Lol I wish I were rich enough to afford Miss Twice Cr

Too many cards to make a full list so I'll do a short 1:

General cr
kolos
For dmg possibilities

guru cr
jackie
hawk
dorian
sledg
For Not only being strong enough to do dmg but also often require big pilling even if they are played 0-1 pillz

ghumbo
Similar to the above but not quite as good when it comes to bluffing

graksmxxt
because it's hard to tell if its a bluff or not with -5 dmg and -8 atk

sylth
because of poison

oxen
If opp doesn't have soa or a low min DR, he makes a big dent, not to mention he's only 3*s.

smokey
gil
Low star pill manipulators are tricky, its hard to tell if they want you to waste your pillz atking them or if they wanna reduce or gain pillz by atking you.

naginata
dhalia
selma
shann
Big pill manip on powerful cards

emeth
rowdy
Big atk can be a problem to get around especially when they have dmg to back it up.

Create a subject