sunday 06/06/2010

If your using allstars with striker, I'd use randy because of the 2HKO options. It also depends on what type you want your deck to be because if it's T1/ELO then its too many stars.

deleted

Sorry for triple post!

Splash card would be Spiaghi or Lehane, but i lean more toward Spiaghi.

Every fortnight on fridays (2 weeks) new cards are released. And there is a new thread in the staff forum.

This release: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1455549&subject_page=last#answers

Last release: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1439923&subject_page=last#answers

saturday 05/06/2010

Lol! Winifred? How could you budget 7 4* cards in a type 1 deck? lol! maybe a type 2 deck with Dacote,Winifred,Gertrud,Burger,Chiro,Gatline,Bryan and Ed 12/Admiral Py Cr/Molly! lol.. totally forgot about winifred, even though she was at my starters.....

They're all right, let me give you an example:

Your Opponent Drew:

Feelyn
Ability: -2 Opp. Power Min. 3
Bonus: -2 Opp. Damage Min. 1
Muze
Ability: Poison 2, Min. 1
Bonus: -2 Opp. Damage Min. 1
Nimestiec
Ability: -6 Opp. Attack Min. 3
Bonus: -8 Opp. Attack Min. 3
Lunatik
Ability: Damage + 3
Bonus: -8 Opp. Attack Min. 3

You drew:

Milovan
Ability: -2 Opp. Life Min. 2
Bonus: None

Dieter
Ability: Stop Opp. Ability
Bonus: Stop Opp. Bonus

Hel
Ability: +1 Life Per Damage

Timmy
Ability: Poison 2, Min. 4

-You might wonder why Milovan doesn't have a bonus, right? It's because Milovan doesn't have any other Montana to accompany him in battle.

So, if you ALWAYS want the bonus to activate, use a mono-clan (all cards are from one clan).

Thank You.

Call mama: Calls Chlora to the battlefield if she's not there.

Stew attack: If he wins the round he throws stews at your opponents life points instead of the fist.

2 different cards, 2x Samantha won't activate the bonus. However 2x Samantha + 1x Zatman will

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1314711 plz ratesmiley

Nice deck you got there mate, i would suggest changing Trey For Tula, Treys low power and damage make him pretty much useless. I wouldnt change Hawkins but seems you have gone mono you could get rid off Andsom and use Taljion.

Or if you really want to keep trey then move Hawkins noal out and put in Tula.

Tula may not have the pill +/- but she is a very good card.

friday 04/06/2010

You have to click on the card from your collection for history to show up.

So if you went to your collection and clicked Alexei (the first card in mine) the history shows up.

But if I went to the character page, then All Stars, then Alexei, it wouldn't show up. It's so doubles have unique history as well.

True, in that case ill sell my jeeves, try to get dorian and lou by selling kiki to then ill manage. I wont rly need arno now because im a more passive player and if i use arno and get mor damage-dealing cards, it'll be against my playstyle lol. so my new deck should be something like,
Jeena
Rico
Yookie
Lou
Samantha
Dorian
Oxen
Rubie

I have two damage reducers now but that won't rly affect anything.

!!WIN!!

Archibald - 3* +2 pillz

I do belive that's it for the 2-3 star +pillz cards.

In total:
Trey 2* +4 pillz
Anton 2* +3 pillz
Smokey Cr 3* +3 pillz
Archibald 3* +2 pillz

Esmeralda is better for me

smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1312562

Cr selection process... all copies of cards are printed, taped to the wall. Random darts are thrown. First two cards to get 3 darts becomes Cr. this means having a Rass Cr Cr or Kiki Cr Cr is possible.

on a more serious note. when card names are being dropped, we are now on the way to Cr speculation.... hence i will close this thread now

thursday 03/06/2010

I really don't think there is a best pack to get. My best new blood pack has been about 12k but I have gotten Wee Lee and Tanaereva in cool attitude packs. It is really all just luck.

Some information would be nice, but I would suggest using this deck since it is cheap and powerful
Beginner fun

As fast as they want. They click accept and you're in the clan. Both founder and admins can accept you.

Create a subject