friday 11/06/2010

Why would someone grave dig this (facepalm)

Whenever there is a tounament in progress or every odd numbered hour like 7:00 or 9:00 jus enter a room like type 1 or type 2 and you'll automatically join the tournament

Lol, cards from the same clan can activate the clan's bonuses, if your cards are all from different calns, then no bonus would be activated

Your with 3?

My flag says Korea but I live in Melbourne, just to stop you from asking. I'm with three aswell and that same message was sent to me but this was like last year. I think SMS doesn't work if your with 3smiley

If you had a choice between 5 damage and 6 damage,which one would you choose?
Exactly smiley
One goes up,one goes down smiley

Yes RG365 LoA did state that and I think you meant 5 more credits.

You have 25% of a chance to get from the clan you want in Elite
You have aprox 16.6 percent in classic.

But keep in mind that you might not get the cards you are aiming for in either of the packs.

And you will not get doubles in each pack.

thursday 10/06/2010

Sorry got confused it isnt Fight clug that holds the daily tourniment so dont worry, you get extra battle points in this room if you have pillz left over, every 1 pill you get 2 extra battle points. (3 pillz = 6 battle points).

You dont need skill with a deck this good smiley

Busy work to keep addicts playing.

Ah i did wonder

That's exactly what it was, I didn't understand how the matchmaking system in the game works. I thought it was always the setting of the room. Thanks for the tip, I've adjusted my settings.

Well any way i prity much saying is there any one who can play well with out a leader.
i have all the leaders i know how to use them. i made in of 1345 or more in elo. i have the mission to prove that.
i have won 1st in dm an 2nd also.
thought you havent seen me in there dosent mean i havent played dm.

i just woundered if there was any players who dont use leaders are skilled. mix deck dosent realy matter to me just more power to you.

i be closen this cause many didnt get it

So which 6 clans should be choosen for a classic pack?

I was never a n00b smiley

I would prefer morphun for reasons

the +3 pills is a big benefit plus if you draw shann morphun blaaster, the game is probably yours..

wednesday 09/06/2010

Did you count there origanial power?
i all ways add 1 extra pill to what they have so i never make the error

Good news: you picked a great clan to start off with

Bad News: They aren't the best 2 turn killers out there

The Reassuring News: No worries, they are still ready good.

A 2* you'll want for sure is Krash. He's very cheap too

You'll also want Lea, although she's a bit pricier.

As you continue to play, you'll find out that UR isn't a;; 2-turn kills. But it's ok to like a certain strategy~ Just keep at it and do what you like! Once you feel you have a stable Rescue deck, it'll be fun to move onto other clans. La Junta and Skeelz seem to do well with 2HKOs, but stick to Rescue for now as they're cheaper and very, very stable

I want to have a eassy 2 hit KO

I have to admit, it's kinda annoying, my opponent won't make a move! The battle timed out (in the LW!)....

Create a subject