monday 24/05/2010

Freaks Retreat uses freaks and ul watu i think its a good combo for the poison then you have to extra pwer to go out on, what do you guys think please rate it up and comment your thoughts on how i can improve

I'm not sure, but forfiets might affect your rating as well.

I use wesley myself as i like the power manipultion + atk manipulation but its up to you

I've put a deck on preset called young ghouls its a budget pack for type 2 players I'd really like to know what you think good or bad.

Sigma was the best option. Similar clan bonuses only work well if they are both power/attack manip. Two bonuses that don't help you win a battle only make it twice as hard. You'll want a half deck that has it easier to get in the hits.

sunday 23/05/2010

Don't sleep on Effie when playing against a Cats deck... smiley

I had this same problem, where I didn't get to pick a "starter pack". I just registered and I already had 8 cards. I heard about cool and action and danger, but no one was able to tell me how to register in a way that you get to select one of them.

I just wonder, how can a clan that only depends on damage can win on clan such as SoB's and damage reducer or even added damage such as resuce and sentinels. It's very hard because La Junta's bonus only add their damage, which doesn't really matters in fighting rounds..

Hmmm.
it actually depends on the playing field (ELO-wise).

Nakata when it is Roots/Gheist week
Sayura/Yu Mei/Rei when you feel SOA is not around

it depends on player preference when it comes down to Sayura, Yu Mei and Rei.
Nakata for me is still the best they have so far.

DravenAce same, he is my favourite card lol

Eh I do not know. People could just post the link to this since people dont read the Faq. Besides this is a more straightforward guide that focuses on the questions they ask, the Faq has more of everything assosiated with attack in more depth this just tells you what it is, how it is used and how it is affected but I do see your point

Thanks i think i will just click away in dts to get my credit in tell i calm down may be i get a laugh or 2 if i win with out haven to pill lol. thanks i close this now.

saturday 22/05/2010

I would like to see Hugo as an action figure if he was he would come with a ball and chain

Yes.. absoloutely Wakka.. I'm currently in T2.. Now in DT's usually I do 240-270 BP's which brings me to about 50th rank averagely.. I don't know how could I improve this deck.. I have 15k in my hand.. should I switch to T1? Thank You!!

Imho they're slightly inferior in DT cuz you don't get freebie roundwins when you 0 pill, like attack manips do. Less roundwins = less battle points even if you win the game.

I think this is everyone:
-

"+x life per damage"

Nightmare:
Mojo
Hel
Ambrose Cr
Ielena
Kenny

La Junta:
Uxoh

Rescue:
Mark
Anita (courage based)

GHESIT:
Dr Saw

Uppers:
Janine

Sakrohm:
Ingsthra
Jauyta

Jungo:
Neyma

Junkz:
Perle

All Stars:
Loma Noju

Fang Pi Clan:
Seldnor Cr

Pussycats:
Ditha
Cassio Cr

Skeelz:
Manfred (confidence based)

Hi,

do you guys have the same problem
playing in ELO or Survivor
normally should be non random
I sometimes loose battles when I have more attack then my opponent
it then shows that the fight is random...

Create a subject