monday 17/05/2010

Noodile completely oppresses GHEIST.

Umm... Hey,you can't look at someone else's collection..
Basics are:
OP- overpowered
UP- underpowered
BP- battle points
SoA- Stop Opp. Ability
SoB- Stop Opp. Bonus
Attack Manipulation- +X Attack or -X Opp. Attack Min. X
Pill Manipulation- +X Pillz or -X Opp. Pillz Min. X
DR- Damage Reduction

That's all I can tell you. (for now)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1279881
What changes do I have to make if needed?

@Tekitho: Looks like you're the one who takes this too seriously. You're probably going to play another battle with that extra time.

@PeC_Eagle: Not always. Sometimes I personally wait about 10-20 seconds just to screw my opponent up if I'm bluffing.

Zi76: i dont really wanna reply.... but... uh... u know what AH means, but you clearly misunderstood how to use it as an accusation stand point..... so.... uh.... dont try.... maybe we can start a philosophical debate on whats AH?

nvm, ur points to me are so randomly directed i cant even try and respond.

Jerromy's idea aint that bad, but does pose a problem if looked into deeper. seriously......... thats just fast pace ELO with no fear in losing ELO points

lastly, Z(shortened it but didnt with the brackets): urs arent technically evidence, they are logical deductions

like that makes a difference

I have a Jackie, a Sydney, and a Jeeves so far. (From Packs smiley)

Now If you could, reply with a good solid Uppers deck build. smiley

Thanks! smiley

I have yet to see a deck based around non-random or random battles. However, Montana (usually with the help of Hugo), Uppers, and maybe Sakrohm are good in non-random in low-pill battles.

As for hints, my biggest tip is to do the math. (it's very important to calculate all abilities and bonuses - I've lost a match where I pilled wrong because I forgot to take in consideration a certain ability) Since you don't even have to get a sureshot to win, you can usually pill just enough to beat the opponent if you have the pill advantage. In fact, I lost many battles (compared to how well I used to perform) this past month because I got lazy and stopped calculating pilling situations and doing the math. If you can't do the math in your head, people have suggested playing with a calculator. xD

Thanks but i just made a gheist nightmare deck this is the link http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1279614

sunday 16/05/2010

Not safe to let a stranger do it, but not 100% sure scam either, look on top players, they r there not cuz they play good or anything, they r there because they r training cards all day long

A deck deleted

There is a limit of selling one card per day if you have not ever bought credits.

Its going to be for ELO!

deleted

6 messages

Obviously it would be very overpowered if it had great stats, but i would be fine with a card that has 6 or 7 /1. i just hate having to keep on wasting around at least 2000 clintz in matienance.

All right, so, thanks for the advice! I'm selling the rockman, and focusing on a rescue deck for DT T1 play, Jungo for ELO, and will put together a Skeelz/Caelus deck for DM.

I think that setting a minimum level for applicants would be useful.
I mean if a guild wants 25+ and they get 5-24 all the time it could be annoying.

Use Loocio. I'm running a deck that would ridiculouly unstable without him. And Chlora is a REALLY good choice, she makes up for Petra's supposed "puny" damage. And you would really benefit from the use of Nimestiec. I like to call him a troller. He sits around with 1 - 2 pillz on him, and will probably win. And why does everyone neglect Corrina? She's like a really good Skiner, but not as shaky. So......yeah, the Sakrohm are like my clan, I will always play them, no matter the circumstances.

UR staff tries to accommodate every request from players regarding improvements for the game but for these to be implemented they will need strong proofs that it will not cause chaos in general. So for now, I am closing this discussion. For any further inquiries about this contact me directly. My PM is always open for these sort of discussions.

Cheers,
Mermaid

For dts dont use jungo if you wanna win use montana uppers

My suggestion is to use montana it is cheap and good for beginners

Create a subject