saturday 15/05/2010

Here's another idea:

Copycats!!

Bonus: Copy Bonus and/or ability
(i.e Frankie Hi - Copy: -13 Opp. Attack Min. 3)
(i.e Glenn - Copy: - 3 Opp Life Min 3 and/or -10 Opp. Attack Min.3)
So it means,if the bonus is let's say. -10 Opp. Attack Min 3 and the ability is + 1 Life Per Damage,you decide what you want to copy,but if the ability is +2 life and the bonus is also +2 life,they will stack up making it +4 life. Also works with let's say.. frankie hi/zatman's ability and bonus will stack up.

Hello all,

I just wanted to know what I can improve on this preset Truly the best mono Bangers!!! Thanks! Please rate and comment on the preset not here.

PeC_Wazzupz

Not just much lower. Ever since I hit that No Random button, I have not gotten a single Random match for a few hundred matches now.

friday 14/05/2010

Fine, ignore my explanation for no apparent reason.
I know its not that bad, but when you write it like that, it seems you were being condescending on purpose.
So if you would stop ganging up on ME, it would be much appreciated.

An argument against using penalty cards in T1 is that your "weighted" star count appears to influence the matching algorithm, so you're going to be matched with other people who are "over" the star limit pretty often, even early in the DT.

Instead of Kang use Marina, another dmg reduction and better stats i feel. I would use fabio instead of donnie, more stable and the ability helps you get the damage through. To be honest, I don't like all stars in survivor, towards the end you simply dont have the pills to make your bonus shine (since powerx(pills+1) determines attack, the more you pill the more "attack" all-star's bonus will generate)

Between Montana and All Stars?

Really, that's up to you, ashas . . .
__

This thread is weird. smiley

Ok... 4/0... yu mei winssmiley

@0UC: Maybe you are right... BUT: Look at the idea of 0n3:
-Once a month. 1 Card per month. It's only one harmless card!

Learn how to spell peoples names, first before you go off and rant.

thursday 13/05/2010

Thanks for the help, I've added Pegh and will get Nyema soon. I'll try seeing what I can do about Slyth, but it's way too expensive for me at the moment/

Yeah. Marco is staff banned, so he's unusable in ELO.

I've finished in 25th or so with my Piranas ELO deck, but the drawback is not being able to finish matches quickly, but I've gotten plenty of 12-0 KO's with my Piranas in DT's.

Both are pretty low powered. Junkz have somewhat of a problem with T2S unless you can afford DJ Korr CR.

As the others have said, t his thing will die a painful death in T2 DM.

T2 DM is dominated by 5* powerhouses as there's currently no penalty for higher star counts.

Go T1, and, if you want to keep Hugo, I'd make the change that TryztaN suggested.

Ever tried running an Aylen and Eyrik deck?

Heres my problem with pussycats, every time i see a half deck, i think, man, using evo cards would make this so much better (wanda 1*, yayoi 3*, charlie 4*, muze 3* is 11 stars of awesomeness). But that half deck is impossible to suggest to someone on a budget. The non-evo version would probably be muze 3*, yayoi 4*, wanda 2*, brittany 2*, which is quite strong, try it out. If you feel yayoi is too expensive and you dont need the extra soa, might want to give veronica a shot. If you dont like wanda because she doesnt have an ability, ella is quite a good reducer 2*

Montana, Sakrohm, and Uppers will totally dominate
see them in former DTs? They have the god cards.... possibly La Junta, but it's just attack manipulation takes them down real good.
Also Ulu Watu, having big powerhouses are scary, but it's gonna be tough to fit all those great cards in a 25* deck

Eh, confidence and revenge is much better than revenge and revenge but worse than confidence and confidence.. But revenge by itself is better than confidence (unless you're aiming for the 2HKO.)

Create a subject