saturday 08/05/2010

Do not space the following and they are on the same line, exclude the " "-
"preset"
":"
"number of preset"

and if it doesnt work, it means ur preset was deleted

Which one and suggestions on which options I should choose?

Betty
Ditha
Ella
Muze
Jautya
Murray
Uranus
Wakai/Na Boh

Or

Wanda
Ditha
Ella
Muze
Jautya
Murray
Uranus
Nata/Sigma

They aren't so much used because Hugo is banned most of the times. And I hate playing vs montana way more than rescue.

Which one and any suggestions

Jautya
Murray
Uranus
Another 2-star
Ditha
Betty
Ella
Muze

Or

Jautya
Murray
Uranus
Wakai/ Na Boh
Ditha
Another pusycat 3 star
Ella
Muze

@cry: you mean like a stackable poison?

I mix roots with gheist mager deck with heave power an one heave damige

When I said not tested I was referring to only the person who actively made the KO receiving the KO credit toward his mission (ie, not the poisoner).

I've read this a couple of times, but I've not tested it.

Sylth and Yayoi smiley

@RedPopsicle: I think that sort of clan could use either Copy: Bonus or Copy: Ability.

I think Neon is a little overpowered though. Maybe 8 power, 6 damage to be something like Hawk?

Against montana you want to make your cards count, you'll have to pill big on some. Montana's like to play 3-4 pills per card, so what you want to do is like 0,0,5,7. If you plan to play one pill, don't bother, save it, you want to hit them with big cards - Askai, Nyema, so that they can't recover, even with fury.

Has the accelerate button gone with the new look?

and .. um.... I have less time when I am over 100 points??!? smiley oh.... eep. Well the timer really WAS faster then - I thought I was having tiny time warps (or mental lapses).

Hmmm ,this is popular, i'll join in:

Double teaming:

same set up as everything else in game, but every game you get to team up with a different person, 4 cards are drawn from each deck, 12 pill and life per person( 4 people in 1 room), on the first 2 turns, one will play 2 cards out of the 4( you're not gonna be able to use all 4), after 3rd round the other players tag in and continue, but the life and pills are reset to 12 each, after the 4th round if there are no KOs, the team with the highest amount of life and pill together wins

Check this out
http://urmissionwiki.wikidot.com/
it has all of the missions listed

friday 07/05/2010

No. How about you actually listen to the advice that you're given instead of throwing up random decks all of the time?

For example, remember back with the deck you originally asked about? Instead of taking our advice, you didn't put in the cards we suggested and then starting making other decks completely ignoring our opinions....

OO i saw it thankssmiley

Nahi cr isn't bad, but trying to pill up to get to him is kinda pointless, i'd rather just throw ulrich out at him

My all stoppers deck smiley
(1351) ain't no stopping (1351)
all stoppers decks are fun as they make your opponent worry loads.
plus it elimates a lot of maths

I judiciously switch between Rolph and Wardom depending on the deck's damage; if plenty of >4-damaged cards exist, Wardom is preferred. However, Leviatonn inevitably follows in a Gheist deck, and Arkn is a likely contender. Wardom is predisposed to be chosen smiley

Create a subject